Chapter three~mix up~

Miracle pov
I finally got to my dance classes and changed my clothes. I had a dress like the girl in the ed sheren video. I walked over to my dance partner sawyer and he instantly got mad. "Why are you so late?", he whisper screamed. I shook my head and turned away. First on all he has me fucked up. Secondly I'm not comfortable talking about it. We stood against the wall and waited for our dance teacher to call for us. We were second to last. We preformed the dance above (first dance of the video). I know it's kind of sexual but sawyer and I have a complicated friendship. We have mixed feelings I guess that's what it's called.
We finished our dance and everyone started clapping. Including our dance teacher and she's an ass. We went back to our spot on the wall and waited for the last group to finish. I pulled my phone out of my bag and put my thumb on the home button to unlock it and it told me try again. I was lookin stuck. I tried putting in my password and that was wrong too. Then I realized that it wasn't my phone. I have Adym's phone. I put his phone back in my bag and put my head between my knees. This is officially the worst day ever. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up it was sawyer. "What's wrong dream?", sawyer asked while he sat down next to me. I shook my head. "Today has been the worst day ever.", I told him while throwing my arms into the arm. He put his arm around me, "You wanna talk about it?", he asked as he looked into my eyes. "No.", I whispered as I Lay my head on his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww their so cute!
Vote.
Comment.
Byeeeeeeee!