A good day after all

Layla's Pov ;

I woke up and saw Kait sleeping like a baby. I didn't want to wake up but I needed to go shower. So I silently go up from bed and went to the restroom and took a shower I washed my hair . I got out and put on a militia shirt and Levi jeans And boots. I straightened my hair and put on my make up. I walked out and saw Kaitlyn waking up slowly and open her eyes and looked at me and smiled. "Good morning Kait" I said. "Morning Lay by the way I love your shirt." She said. I made a smiling face and said "Really this ugly thing ? I just threw it on because I had nothing else to wear ." I teased. She rolled her eyes playfully. She got up and went to shower. I turned on the tv and watched The Simsons. It's mine and Kaits favorite tv show. Half way threw the show I got a text from Jimmy.

Jimmy: "Hey, we need to talk about last night I over reacted and I'm sorry. I need you Layla you mean alot to me."

Me: "Me to we need to work this out! I'll be over to talk"

Jimmy: "Ok"

Kaitlyn came out with a cute orange crop top and ripped jean with black converses and her hair down. She look like she was gonna go to the gym. "Kait".I said. "Yea Layla ?" She said. "I got a text from Jimmy saying we need to talk and I'm gonna go to his room so we can talk and work things out." I said . " If that's what you feels right to you then go Lay, just call me if you need me or anything I'm always her for you." She said. "Thanks Kait for being here for my it's good to have a sister like you I don't know what I'd do with out you" I said. " Remember I'm always here for you no matter what ." I got my things a left.

Kaitlyns Pov :

Layla left she went to go work things out with the man she love Jimmy Uso. Which made me think of Randy me. I haven't talk to him science last night when we were interrupted. I wanted to spend time with him but things don't work out I guess?! I'm going to the gym sense that was my plan In the first place. I jogged to the gym it wasn't that far from my hotel so i jogged there. I got to the gym and I started lifting a couple weights. Then I hear a deep voice say " Hi Kaitlyn." I stop lifting the weights and looked it was Cody. "Hey Cody." I say happily. "Someone's happy to see me." He said cocky. I rolled my eyes playfully and said " You wish if anything your happy to see me." He laughed and said " And what if I am ?" I said "Then its your lucky day you can keep me company." We began lifting waits together of course his weights were way heavier then mine. I eventually got tired and stopped lifting the waits. "Tired Kait?" He asked. "Yea." He handed me a bottle of water and got himself one. I began to drink it and so did he. I began to think why was Cody avoiding me for so long he was a brother to me? Me and Cody use to do a lot together but that all stop why thoe? "Cody?" I asked. "Yea Kait?" He replied. "Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked sadly. I know he could tell I was sad. " What-W are you talking about I could never avoid you ?" He said pulling me in for a hug I missed Cody so I hugged him tightly.

Cody's Pov :

I was having a great time at the gym with Kaitlyn . Until she asked me why I was avoiding her I wasn't gonna tell her that I wanted to be more than friends and thats I was in love with her but she is a sister to me it's to soon to tell her that. Plus she seemed sad so I thought of a lie and told her I wasn't avoiding her when I was but I just can't avoid her anymore I love her. I pulled her in for a hug and she hugged back tight and I did to I missed her. She did too I could just tell. We left the gym after that . I didn't see her car in the parking lot so I offered her a ride back to the hotel she said "yes." I opened the car door for her and she giggled and said "Your a gentleman Rhodes." I said " I am aren't I ?" She laughed and I did to. We got to the hotel and I dropped her off at her hotel door. "Kait I'm glad I ran into you at the gym today." I said . "Me to Cody today wasn't a bad day after all hope we can hang out again." She said. "Yea that would be good" She hugged me and I did to she kissed my cheek softly. I couldn't help but smile. She went to her hotel and I want to mine and thought about Kait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote!

Comment!!