The karaoke

"Do not tell me stories, I want to know everything," Hakyeon threatened. His friends nodded to show that they had nothing to hide, but Hakyeon was sure of the opposite. Ken blushed like a little girl as soon as the name of Ravi was said and Hongbin fled from him. "I'm not an idiot so tell me the truth. Something is going on between the third-year students and you, "Hakyeon said. "No, I swear there's nothing. We took drinks and talked together from time to time, that's all, "Ken replied. "You accuse us but you run behind your Leo all day, yet we do not ask you questions," said Hongbin. "It's different," Hakyeon said. " WHY ? Asked these two frustrated friends. "Well, I did not hide anything from you about  my attraction to Leo. From the beginning, I told you I wanted this man and you made fun of me. Now, I see you making gentle eyes to men, I have the right to ask questions. You Ken, Ravi gave you his phone number, I'm sure, "said Hakyeon. Ken tried to deny the truth but the color of his face betrayed him. " You Hongbin, I saw Hyuk putting a bracelet on your wrist. Why a bracelet? We all got a brooch, "Hakyeon asked. "This ... this ... is only a gift," said Hongbin. " Oh yes ? Why did not I get one ? Hakyeon asked. His friends were in the process of replying but they couldn't. Hongbin then chose to flight. "You think too much hyung, I have to go. I have to study for the next class, "said Hongbin, rising from his chair.

They were on break at the cafeteria, and Hongbin had to flee and hide. He was not used to disclosing his feelings even in front of his friends. He picked up his books and turned toward the exit. But he collided with something and lost his balance. Two hands slid to his waist and Hongbin found himself sticking to a man's chest. " Are you OK ?» Hyuk asked. When Hongbin's eyes met those of Hyuk, he did not know what to answer, he stood there staring at him like an idiot with his mouth open. Hyuk gave him a smile and tightened his embrace. Hongbin blushed. His body was far too aware of Hyuk's stuck to him. He lowered his eyes and murmured a "thank you". Hyuk whispered in his ear, "Always there to serve you." Meanwhile, Ken, who was watching the scene, laughed at his friend's situation. It was too obvious that Hongbin had a feeling for Hyuk. His eyes met those of Ravi who was right next to Hyuk. Ravi winked at him. Ken blushed. Then he remembered last night. After the initiation success party, he had sent a message to Ravi on his cell phone. His response had been quick. Since then, they had become accustomed to sending messages to each other. Last night, more than messages, they had been talking on the phone for hours. He had come to know Ravi and had discovered something in common with him. Ravi had confessed to him that he loved his company and that he would like to do activities with him. Ken had almost screamed through the phone. Ravi was too cute, he also wanted to spend time with him.

Hakyeon looked at all this little world and could not erase his anger. His friends were a big liars. It was obvious that Ken had a weakness for Ravi and Hongbin for Hyuk.  He was big enough to recognize the signs in a person who was in love. At this moment he felt a cold object stuck on his cheek. Hakyeon jumped. Lost in his thoughts, he had forgotten that there was another person with them. Leo put a glass of juice in front of him and ruffled his hair. Still in anger, Hakyeon stood up to complain of the treatment he had just received. He then saw Leo walking towards another table, turning towards him. Hakyeon was in shock. Leo smiled at him with all his teeth. Hakyeon felt his heart miss a beat. It was not a fairplay. Leo had just bet on a game that Hakyeon could not ignore or win. How could he resist this man, this smile? He felt his anger melt like ice, and Hakyeon stood there smiling stupidly. On the other side of the cafeteria, Sora looked around and shook her head. How did she end up with such silly friends? Between Leo who was dying to have Hakyeon, Ravi trying to seduce Ken, and Hyuk who was talking all day about the beautiful Hongbin, she had a lot of work. His friends were stubborn and they would not admit they were in love with freshmen. She should find a way to bring all these people together and thus realize the happiness of her friends. Sora got up from her chair, she had a job. Tomorrow was Friday, and many students went out to have fun. She should use this opportunity to create a rapprochement.