:Holding Out:

Flitchinder puffed out his Chest as I climbed off of his sturdy back. I grinned at his witty remark before returning him back to his Poke ball. It was only a short walk so it shouldn't take long. I dropped my hands into the large pockets in my jacket. I looked around Isle city as I walked, it was truly beautiful. I saw many trainers on the way for the gym. I Have been Gym Leader for the Gym since me And the professor Settled in, Better get ready quickly. I ran home to see most of my Pokemon playing Chase, I smirked and went to my room to get changed.

------

I returned everyone to there Poke balls except from absol who I hadn't captured yet. I knelt down a placed a Poke ball next to 'Her'. (I had learnt from professor that Absol was a girl.) I watched as she looked up to me with Curiosity Written on her face.  I Simply nodded. Absol took Step by Step. Eventually Reaching her nose down and pressing the Small grey button. I Smiled as the Poke ball Rocked back and forth before Stopping and Letting out a bing sound. I Lifted the Poke ball and placed in on a Empty Pouch on my Belt. I Sighed as I looked at the Mirror before I Left for the Gym. It was Close to Lunch so The Gym was Soon to be Open Yet i couldn't tell. I Picked up into a Run Which Most likely Made many people stare, Yet I didn't care. I Eventually Arrived at the Large Building, It was Surrounded by People wishing to Face the Gym. I Was Surprised that there were so many people, Due to this gym not even being known. I Looked Down at my Watch, 4:12. The Gym only opens at 5 so I have some time to do some Extra training with Absol. I Walked into the surrounding Forest, The Pokemon inside Scurrying away as I Walked. I Looked around at the Large world of Peace and Nature. I Flinched as A Loud Voice echoed Through the Forest. I Let out Absol With a Swift motion. "Get into a Fighting stance..Something or Someone is here."

Absol Followed, Letting one Paw in front of another and Lowered Her Head to the Ground. I Lowered myself down to see What she Was Sniffing at, There Were Multiple outlines of footprints in the mud. I Started to follow them until I came to a large clearing with a Few people in it.

"Pikachu!!" A Black haired boy shouted at this Large mechanical Meowth. I Soon Caught eyes with a Fellow Gym leader, I Smiled and Winked. Team Rocket had been Causing trouble here recently.I Looked over At Absol and grinned raising my Pokedex back up.

Absol's Move-set:

Psycho Cut

Night Slash

Zen Headbutt

Sucker punch

Will-O-Wisp

Charge Beam

X-Scissor

Dark Pulse

Stone edge

Swords dance

Hail

Blizzard

Calm Mind

The List went on further but i Stopped there. I Knew what to do. "Hey! What do you think your doing Team rocket!" I Shouted as Loud as i could, Letting out an Breath I Stood up straight. The Large head turned towards me. 

'Absol use Calm Mind' 

I Looked over to see Absol Silently Following my orders, A Strong Aura radiating From her White Fur. Yet I noticed something, Absol wasn't Navy blue like in the Pokedex. She was Red. She Reached a calm state...Now.

"Absol use Blizzard" I Shouted out loud, Causing everyone around me to look. Absol Opened its Mouth and Let out a Powerful Blizzard attack, Which Was Aimed at the Meowth. When the Beam made contact it Froze almost immediately. "Now Use Will-O-Wisp" Four Burning Orbs Surrounded Absol as She Jumped forwards, Firing each in a Synchronised Canon.  A Large explosion was all that was heard, Apart from the Sparks from the Electric Mouse Pokemon who came Bounding out of The Black Smoke. Absol Proudly Walked back And Let out an Joyful Coo as I Stroked her Head.

"Who are you" The Boy with the Pikachu asked.