I Want You

" This is how I feel , I'm in need of love , so let's dip up out of here . oou you're just my type , everything's so right & I just wanna chill , so let's dip up out of here"- Lloyd

Joel's POV

Since the whole "shaila popping up at my house" shit , I've been cooling it . she shouldn't have been at my place anyways ! That's besides the point though. 

I've been thinking about taking Christina out to eat so that she can tell me wassup.  So I picked her up and we got out , then we got seated in a booth.  We Sat across from eachother & I really wasn't feeling this shit .

"So wassup? What's goin on man .."

" can I tell you after I make up my mind about ordering ?"

"Yeah bruh"

20 minutes later , a waiter comes to our table , at first I wasn't paying attention then I looked up and DAMN ! WAS SHE FINNNNEEE.

I smirked then looked up at her . when I looked at her , ignition by r Kelly popped up in my head  .

"Damn , you're gorgeous ." I looked up at her and smiled then licked my lips .

"Thank you , " she said blushing then tucking her hair behind her ear .

"I'm Joel , You?"

"Lanie"

I nodded my head then looked over at her and she was turning red .

I laughed ,

" what's ya problem?"

" nothing I'm good" she ordered and so did I .

After we ate and talked I tipped the waiter & put my number on the receipt .

I really wasn't paying attention to what Christina was saying because I was staring at that beautiful ass waitress. 

As we were walking out Christina grabbed my arm & I looked back at her

"What? "

"What the hell was that?"

I smirked then snatched my arm away from her , then walked to the car

"Don't ever try to check me on some dumb shit.  You have a whole ass girlfriend not me.  Now get yo hardheaded ass in this car "

She walked to the passenger side of the car and got in ,

" I hate you joel. " She put her seatbelt on then started pouting which soon turned into her crying .

I looked over at her then leaned back in my chair , then looked over at her .
"What's the problem Tina?"

"You want everyone but me " she cried even harder covering her face this time

"Tina.. I wanted you but you had a girlfriend .. why you ain't tell me you had a girl ?"

I started to get emotional because I hate seeing females cry , especially females that really want me ..

"I .. "

"Tina I'm sitting here in a damn restaurant parking lot. Could you atleast tell me ? "

"I'm with the bitch because long story short , she took me in a while ago when I didn't have nobody else. ."

"You have me now"

"Yeah um.. I don't " she wiped her tears off her face

"Alright Tina.. you coming home with me though"

" Fine with me , " she smirked

About 25 minutes later , we already got Coney island then we went back to the house and walked in .

"You sleepin with me? "

" Uh or on the couch?" She said while stuffing her chilli fries in her mouth .

"Damn girl , slow down " I laughed

" I ain't eat at that bitch ass restaurant so I'm hungry .. stfu Joel "

"Yeah alright "

As soon as I started eating , somebody called my phone so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey , this is Lani . Is this...Joe? "

"Eh , I mean you could put it that way , wassup ma? Wyd?"

I walked away in the middle of our conversation and went into my room shutting the door .

When we got off the phone 6 hours from what I expected , I got up realized Tina was gone & that it was a banging sound on my door .

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR JOEL MONAE JONES"

Fuck .. must be shaila .

I open up the door and she runs into my arms

"I miss you , I love you .. "

" Shaila get off me yo . What's the problem"

" I ALMOST GOT KILLED WTF DO YOU MEAN WHATS THE PROBLEM ." she got off of me then frowned .

"Lower yo voice , who shooting"

"This stud bitch and this girl with red hair . Brown skin kinda "

I palmed my face out of  frustration . Then whispered to myself .

"Damn .. Christina"

"Tf , you know the bitch ?"

"Yeah kinda , now take off yo damn shoes ."

"You still ain't say you love me too"

"I love you too shaila "

Right after I said those words , a bullet came right through my door hitting shaila in the back .

----------------------------------------------