Runner

Alby looked at me as he heard the box, surprised it was still sending people after we hit 50 people, I motioned for him to go check it out as me and Ben kept stacking wood up on the side of the homestead, "WE'VE GOT A RUNNER!" I heard one of the guys tell as people hollered and cheered the boy on. I jolted up and ran after him as the maze started closing he ran inside, Minho right behind me when I ran in, the heart stopping sound of the doors slamming together behind us like a huge crack of thunder. "Nice job shuck face, look what you did." Minho snapped as I lightly hit him on the chest to shut him up, "Who are you?" I looked at the boy, glaring daggers into him, "T-Thomas..." He stuttered and scurried to his feet, I stood up as well and walked over to the wall, I grabbed one of the vines on the wall and started climbing, I saw Minho shove Thomas towards the wall out of the corner of my eye. We climbed for almost two hours before reaching the top, I jumped down and quickly grabbed a vine again. When we got to the ground I felt Chuck hug me tightly, I looked down at him, smiled and ruffled his hair a bit, when he let go he walked over to Thomas and took him to go show him where he'd be sleeping. I walked over to Alby and hugged him as he held me securely not noticing Newt, Gally and Ben glaring at him...