I ruined everything

-Lucas-
(Yay who would've guessed)

"Hey uh Lucas do u mind if we uh...go talk?" Maya asked me she looked a little off "sure" I replied. I followed her into an hallway and she sat Down on the floor and I did the same she looked at me with those big gorgeous blue eyes I could get lost in forever.
"Um Lucas I can trust you right?" She asked "of course" I replied what was she going to tell me? I thought to myself "I know we don't really talk that much and this is a big question to ask but..." She trailed of twiddling her thumbs "have you ever bullied any one?" She asked that hit me like a truck "uh...yes I did a couple of times"
I answered truthfully "did you ever feel sorry about it?" Maya asked "uh well of course..." I said and Maya relaxed a bit "not" I ended Maya went back to tense "o-oh well I'm sorry then" say said looking down at her hands "what are you talking about?" I asked her she looked up and she looked sad and angry "I'm sorry that even you can't tell who I am,I'm sorry that I was a red head,glasses wearing,crazy smart freak , I'm sorry that you were oh wait are falling for a girl you used to bully! And that you don't even feel sorry that you did!and if oh god,you thought I liked you,well guess what I hated you from day one ,so listen her fuckboi get out of my life I knew you would never understand,god I hate people like you!" I was on the verge of tears of what she said and that she is the 'Maya' I used to bully I didn't even feel sorry and that my heart was crushed to pieces,Maya left off running out on me "Maya!Maya! Wait!im sorry....." I whispered the last part as I cried into my knees I ruined everything just because I was a jerk and still am.

Yay I updated again well there's your never before seen Lucas pov in this book...I think...not sure but that doesn't matter what matters is that I updated so I have my idea for the next chapter so I might post tomorrow if I don't have homework but yeah have a good morning/afternoon/night/day -m