Day 3 (Dear parents)

Dear parents,

Hello! Obviously, you know who I am, and I have no need to introduce myself or anything like that. Okay, sorry, I'm rambling. Let me get straight to the point.

Mom and Dad. We're on good terms probably 90% of the time. But for that other 10%, I'm sorry. I know I can be really bratty and spolied, especially when it comes to friends coming over a lot. Yeah, I know. Grades are important and all, but I don't think they should be the number one priority in life. I mean, can't we have fun once in a while and live our lives? Especially when it's the weekend, I don't see why not. Er, sorry. I didn't mean to turn this into a rant. I meant for this to say I'm sorry for being bratty and spoiled and just horrible when things don't go my way... Or just being spolied and bratty whenever. I'm sorry for every hurtful thing I might have ever said when I was mad at both of you, because truthfully, I have no idea where the heck I would be without either of you.

So thank you so much for everything you've done... Raising me, putting up with me, everything. Thanks so much, and, I know I don't say it a lot, but I love both of you.

Lots of love,

Katie

P.S. Sorry this is the shortest letter. But it's quality over quanitity, isn't it? :3