Newt x Reader

Outfit:

(Name) was looked out into the sea as she tightened her black woollen coat even more around her, the chill in the hair made her perfect pin curls sway slightly in the breeze, and the white skirt that she was wearing twirl against her stocking cove...

(Name) was looked out into the sea as she tightened her black woollen coat even more around her, the chill in the hair made her perfect pin curls sway slightly in the breeze, and the white skirt that she was wearing twirl against her stocking covered knees. She picked up her brown tattered suitcase with her name stitched on with her left hand and buttoned up her coat with her right, ready to travel the streets of New York.

The boat came to a stop and all the passengers left, (Name) was stood behind a tall blond man holding a suitcase which emitted a strange noise. Was that a Niffler? (Name) shook her head, the case had passed the muggle inspection... Taking a step forward, she placed her case down in front of a loud man and held out her passport for him to inspect.

"Oh, you're a Brit too huh? Guy before you was..." The man trailed off when he took a look at the witch in front of him. "I ain't ever seen a dame like you before"

"That's too bad, would please inspect my case? I have somewhere to be" (Name) replied. That was a lie, she had no idea where the hell she even was!

"Sure, doll." The man nodded and opened the case, revealing clothes and books. He closed it and turned it back around to  (Name).

"Thank you." She said and went to walk away before the man stopped her.

"You're a fine and dandy doll, how about a date?" He grinned. "Show you the ropes of New York?"

"No thank you, I have somewhere to be so please let me go." The British woman muttered.

"Oh Doll, don't be shy!" He carried on when a voice rang out.

"I believe that she said no" (Name) looked up to see the other Brit, and recognised him instantly.

"Newt!" She smiled and he raised an eyebrow before grinning back.

"Hello (Name)." He took her case in his other hand and ushered her away. "I thought it was you."

"I'm here due to an unfortunate event..." (Name) muttered, head held low in shame.

"Is everything alright?" Newt asked, brows scrunching together in worry for the woman.

"I'm... I'm a lycanthrope..." She whispered, tears filling her eyes. "It's fine if you hate me, everyone else does so I ran away."

"(Nickname), you're a werewolf but that's okay... You're still my friend." Newt smiled.

"You aren't going to turn me in are you?" (Name) asked, fearfully.

"Of course not, you're safe with me. Do you still fold your socks?" Newt suddenly questioned.

"Yes?" Hesitantly, the female werewolf answered.

"See, you're still yourself, just a bit different!" The adorable Hufflepuff grinned which made  (Name) laugh.

"I have a feeling we're going to be okay here." She grinned at Newt who nodded.