Untitled Part 2

-Later-

It's been a few months now. I am with Karai and Shredder trusts me still which is good. We are in our Foot Clan suits with our mouth masks on and my hood is over my head. We saw Leo and Raph glaring at each other.

"Why are you here Raph" Leo asked.

Raph glared at him.

"I forgot my weapons" He said grabbing his weapons.

Leo glared more. They froze at the foot. They groaned and fight the foot. Then they won and glared at each other. Ha! 

"Whoa! What is up with the glaring" Karai asked.

I laughed. They took their weapons out again and turned around. We jumped down and landed on our feet. Raph looks at me and glared. Leo looks at me then at Karai.

"Karai. Her friend" She said.

Raph groaned. Leo looks at him and glared.

"Raph when will you move on that Flame is in the foot" He asked.

Raph glared.

"When she quits" He said.

I glared at him so did Karai. 

-Later-

It's been a few months again. I heard Raph yell. I ran in the kitchen with Ivy.

"What" I asked.

Raph points. We looked at the table and Ivy laughed. I frowned. Really?! The turtles ran in and looked confused.

"Raph is scared of coachroaches" Ivy said.

They looked at it and laughed badly. Raph looks at me and glared.

"What aren't you laughing" He asked.

I slugged. Leo looks at me then at him.

-Later-

It's been a month now. We are in the maze of doom. Me and Xever who is now a fish with legs are alone with Raph. We walked around. Everything is like black in here but we can see each other. We talked and talked. 

"Oh. What about you Flame" Raph asked glaring at me.

Xever grins.

"I wanted to learn how to fight" I said.

Raph froze at that.

"So I joined the Foot Clan when I was 1" I said.

Xever grins. Raph looks at me shocked.

"I trained for years and years. Every year I was getting better and better" I said.

"Shredder says that Flame is a girl version of himself" Xever said.

Raph looks at me.

"And at age 5 she started stealing" Xever said with a grin.

Raph glared.

"Did she get catched like you did" He asked.

"Nope. I was very fast and quiet" I said.

"That's why they call her the bestest thief in the world and everyone knows that she is from the Foot but they don't know who she is" Xever said.

Raph looks at me and glared. We walked and walked. I felt Raph looking at me with glazes. 

"So Flame when are you going back to Alfea" Xever asked.

Raph looks confused.

"In the end of August" I said.

Xever grins.