9: Fillerness

Untraceable2 chapter 9

UNCLAIMER!! I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS, THINGS, PLACES, ETC FROM HARRY POTTER!! I ONLY OWN SAPPHIRE AND NELLIE AND POSSIBLY OTHER CHARACTERS I HAVE MADE UP AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT!! EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO J.K ROWLING. IF I OWNED HARRY POTTER THEN I WOULDN'T BE ON WATTPAD. GOT IT? K, ON WITH THE STORY!!....

Chapter 9:

For a few days, nobody talked about anything else except the attack on Mrs. Norris. I put purple dye in Dumbledore's hair and nobody cared. Talk about appreciation. Not. Anyway, I also had a week of detention from Filch for "walking weird". THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I FUCKING KNOW HOW TO WALK YOU DICK!!!!!!! But the words still remained in red on the wall and it was the only thing people seemed to care about. Ginny was very upset, I knew she liked cats but it was weird. Also, Hermione was spending a lot more time in the library, even for her! I, however, was happily avoiding all homework and assignments by quizzing the Ravenclaws about the Chamber of Secrets, but nobody seemed to know anything!

***

"WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TILL THE SUN! WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET SOME! WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT FOR GOOD FUN! WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY!" I sung, dancing happily down the corridors on my way to the great hall.

"...UP ALL NIGHT TO GET - oops!" I exclaimed as I tripped over a Hufflepuff that looked to be about my year. She had long blonde hair and purple eyes and I liked the way it complimented her tanned skin. She was very pretty and her appearance was great except for one thing: she is tall. TALL. WHY IS EVERYONE SO TALL!?

"Sorry!" I said, helping her up.

"No problem!" She grinned, her smile making me want to smile back.

"I'm Sapphire, by the way," I added as an afterthought.

"I'm Kat! Nice to meet you!" She smiled.

"And you. Where ya heading?"

"The Great Hall!" Kat grinned.

"Whoresome! You can come meet my friends!" I grabbed Kats' thin wrist and dragged her down to the great hall.

"Hey y'all!" I said to Ron and Harry, sliding in beside them with Kat on my other side.

"Where's Hermy?"

"Percy's owl?" Ron looked confused,

"I think he's in the owlery."

"I meant Hermione, you silly llama!" I giggled.

"Well she's in the-" Ron began to say,

"-library," Harry, Kat and I finished.

"You know Hermione?" I asked, looking at Kat.

"Duh, she's like the smartest person in the school!"

"Good point. I'll leave you two to continue your discussion about the oh-so-mysterious Chamber of Secrets while I go to find Hermione - who, no doubt, will be trying to research it. Toodles!"

I waggled my fingers at Hazza and Ronald and proceeded to cartwheel all the way to the library. Kidding. I cartwheeled into Kat on the first try so she ended up dragging me there.

"So what house are you in?" I asked Kat as we travelled to the place of study and books and boringness.

"Hufflepuff!" Kat beamed with pride

"We are totally the best, even though others say differently. We are particularly good finders." She winked, like I was supposed to get the joke. I didn't though.