Bleh

Not gonna lie, I kinda forgot about this for a bit. Sorry.
I hope you guys like the songs though cause I sure do.

Harry;
I was running, fast. Away from what, I didn't know or rather forgot after running for so long.

I was deep in a forest and I had to be careful not to trip, I'd already fallen twice. I had never been here before and it was so dark, the trees were gigantic and I was pretty sure I had seen a centaur a couple minutes back.

I didn't know why, but my forehead was burning, like someone was holding a flame to it. I felt dried blood on my face as well and I kept hearing hissing whispers of my name from behind me, I tried to run faster but I was already so exhausted. I wasn't sure weather or not I would be able to run for much longer.

Then, I fell hard onto the moist soil beneath me. The air was knocked out of my lungs, I could barely catch my breath and I was sure I'd suffocate. I heard the hiss once more and I shuddered, he was getting closer.

Quickly, I tried to stand again but I fell back down, I was too exhausted to even stand. I started to crawl back and then attempted to hid behind a particularly large tree with many bushes surrounding it. I hoped he wouldn't see me.

"Harry Potter." The man hissed again, he sounded so close. I covered my mouth to slow my breathing and couldn't help a stray tear from falling down my face, I was terrified. I didn't even know who it was and I was so scared that I tearing up, how pathetic.

Then my face was picked up and I was brought eye to eye with my attacker, it was like he just popped in front of me. I gasped and tried to scoot farther into the trunk of the tree, though it was no use.

His face, holy hell his fucking face was even more horrifying then I could even imagine. His eyes were blood red, ice cold pale skin, a snakes nose, and no hair. His hands were like claws, long and pointed and just freezing cold. I was getting goosebumps.

The worst part was that I could see a resemblance between Tom and this monster. It was barely noticeable but I knew Tom's face by heart and I could see similarities.

I felt nauseous, like I could puke any minute but I had to hold it in, I was terrified of what he'd do if I did. I was still shaking and, as humiliating as it was, I felt another tear slide down my face.

He saw and smirked, his eyes becoming visibly amused by my terror." The boy who lived, crying by just being in the presence of me? How delightful." He hissed at me bringing my face closer. He then brought the hand he had at his side up to my forehead, caressing a spot just above my right eyebrow.

It burned more at the contact and i whined from the pain, it slowly faded after a couple of minutes. He looked confused when I began to relax, well as much as I could in the presence of this monster.

He pressed into my forehead harder but then stopped once he noticed that it wasn't affecting me any longer. It looked like something clicked and he was about to say something when I began to be rocked by a unknown force. He faded away finally and I sighed in relief.

I opened my eyes to see Tom's face directly over mine and I jumped back at his blood red eyes. Then I blinked and they were back to their original icy blue, I sighed again.

Tom just stepped back and looked at me with a mix of concern and confusion. Neither of us said anything for a minute or so until Tom brought his arm up with my uniform." I got this yesterday, get dressed." He then tossed me my clothes. I thanked him.

I'd never had a dream like that before and I especially didn't remember them as clearly as this. Maybe it was from Vernon's.....yeah probably just that. I brushed it off and got dressed.