Neji X Reader (One shot)

Y/n was captain of the Anbu Black Ops, and one of the strongest ninjas in the Hidden Leaf Village. 

She was also dating Neji.

He didn't know that Y/n was the captain of the Black Ops, because the identity of the captain had to be secret for safety measures. Let's just say that the Black Ops. had pissed a lot of people off.  

Tsunade had called Neji, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Kiba to her office to discuss a mission. 

"There is a mission that I want all of you to go on. It is an A-rank mission." She said. 

"WHAT!?!?" They all exclaimed. 

"There's no way that we could handle that kind of mission," Shikamaru said. 

Tsunade laughed. "Of course not. That's why the captain of the Anbu Black Ops is going with you."

"Really? Who is he?" Kiba asked. 

"SHE'S waiting for you at the outside of the village." Tsunade said.

"She?" Shikamaru asked. "No way a chick could be the captain."

Tsunade glared at him. "What does that mean?" She asked darkly.

"Uhh. . . nothing." He said.

"Good. Now get going." She said.

They nodded and walked out.

"So who do think this girl is? The only girl strong enough to hold a position like that would be Y/n." Kiba said confused. "Has Y/n told you anything about the Anbu?" He asked Neji.

Neji shook his head. "No, she hasn't. I know that she's in, but, I also know the identity of the captain has to be kept a secret."

"He's right. No one really knows who it is. It's for safety precautions." Shikamaru said. 

"Well, I guess we're about to find out if your right Kiba," Naruto said. 

They looked and saw a person in the Black Ops uniform waiting for them. 

"HEY WHO ARE YOU!?" Naruto yelled. 

"Naruto! Show her some respect!" Kiba yelled at him. 

"It's alright. I know that you are all curious as to who I am. Lady Tsunade already told me that I could tell you who I am." The mysterious captain said. 

She took off her mask, and let her h/c hair fall loose. 

"Y/N!!!!!" They all yelled. 

"I KNEW IT!!" Kiba exclaimed. 

"Hey, guys." Y/n said. 

"You're the captain of the Anbu Black Ops?" Neji asked his girlfriend. 

"Yea. Sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. I would've, but I wasn't allowed to. I would have been kicked out of the Black Ops if I had told you my position." She said. "But now that you know...you cannot tell ANYONE, got it." She told them harshly.

"Yea." They said scared of the girl.

"If you tell anyone about me being the captain, I will hunt all of you down." She said darkly.

"You would do that to your own boyfriend?" Naruto asked, hoping that Neji could protect him.

"If he told someone yes." She said with a straight face. 

"She's brutal!" Kiba exclaimed.

"Yep. Now let's get going on this mission." She said and started walking. 

Neji smirked."That's my girl." He thought.

       *Time Skip*

They were all heading back from the mission. Everything had gone fine since Y/n was there. She was the most injured of all of them because she had saved their lives many times. Wither it be warning them of an attack, or taking one for them. 

Neji was walking with Y/n in the back. "You sure you're ok?" He asked her. 

"I'm fine Neji. This isn't that bad, I've had worse, trust me." She said and kissed his cheek. 

"Ok, if you're sure." He said. 

She smiled at him. "I am." She said and grabbed his hand. 

They walked like that until they got back to the village.