~Chapter 19~

Your Pov

After James had blurted out that Remus liked you, you didn't talk to the Marauders much. Of course, the Halloween dance was tomorrow night. And of course, Remus had been the one to ask you.

You had Lily had procrastinated on buying dresses, and were just now going shopping for them. You both raced down to the train to get to Hogsmeade.

You both made it - you tripped for the twelfth time that morning - onto the train and sat down, exhausted.

"That was....a lot of running..." You said, out of breath.

"Yeah....it...really was." Lily replied.

You saw all 4 Marauders walk past the window. "Lily hide me." You said, jumping across the compartment.

"Why?" She asked, when she looked out of the window. "Oh..." A smirk appeared across her face immediately.

"Lily, please no." You begged.

"Yes." Lily replied, shoving you off of her, and stepping out of the compartment.

"HEY GUYS!" Lily called after all the Marauders. "COME JOIN US!"

"I hate you so much..." You told Lily.

Remus sat to the left of you, Lily on the right, and everyone else on the other side of the compartment. You just sat in a fetal position the whole ride, hiding your bright red face.

You figured James hadn't told Remus about him telling you about Remus's crush on you, because they were having a nice chat. You hadn't said a word the whole trip and was just waiting for the train to stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like the longest train ride you've ever been on, the train finally stopped.

"Oh, thank Merlin." You stood up and rushed out the door. You ran off to the dress shop without Lily and starting looking.

You picked out a dress, but you waited for Lily to find hers until you tried yours on.

"Okay! I got mine!" Lily exclaimed, running towards you.

"Took ya long enough," You replied. "Can I try mine on now?"

"Go for it girl."

Idk, something along these lines, but in your favorite color

You twirled around in the dressing room for a minute or two. You never really liked dresses, so you weren't sure about it.

"Lily," You said from inside the dressing room. "I'm not so sure."

"C'mon Y/N! Just come out and let me see!" Lily exclaimed.

You stepped outside and twirled around a little bit. "Well?" You asked.

"Y/N! You look stunning!" Lily replied. "Heh, thanks. But enough about me, I believe it's your turn now." You said.

---------------------------------

You had somehow managed to get your dress off and changed back into your regular clothes before Lily even had hers on. You went ahead and paid for the dress while waiting for Lily.

About after 15 minutes of you just sitting there, making tiny snowflakes fall with your wand, Lily finally appeared.

She walked out, wearing a long, red dress that was almost the color of her hair.

Once again, idk, something along these lines.

"Holy...Lily, you look amazing. James is going to drop dead when he sees you." You said.

"James better not die. I am not going to spend this much money just for him to die." Lily replied in a half-joking, half-serious voice.

Lily paid for her dress, while you were staring out of the window. Suddenly, a snowball hit the window, bringing your attention back to reality. You saw the Marauders laughing.

"Real mature, guys. Real mature." You mumbled to yourself.

Hey guys! So, it's only 35 days until Christmas! If your Jewish, Happy Hanukkah! If you're not Jewish and don't celebrate Christmas, happy winter/whatever you celebrate during this time of year! I'm not very up-to-date on other holidays during this time....I'm sorry! Also, very sorry there isn't much Remus in this part! I promise he'll be in the next one! >.<