Three: Afterwards

"Ready?" he lifted his fist up, and I was honestly waiting for it to happen.

JUST DO IT ALREADY.

I shut my eyes closed and put my weak arms up in defense, which would not work for shit but hey, worth a try.

A few seconds passed and nothing came, instead a roar of laughter was coming from Kian. I opened my eyes and he was sitting on a desk a few feet away from me.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE" he said breathless. "oh my god! You actually thought I was gonna hit you?" I blushed in embarrassment.

"yeah" I whispered.

"Oh so she speaks?" I stayed quiet. "I don't hit girls." he said. I nodded, and started walking back to my desk. He stopped me by putting his foot in my path. "Am I in your way?" he asked.

"Yeah"

"Do you want me to move?"

"yeah"

"do you know any other words besides 'Yeah'?" I stood quiet, yet again. I didn't dare look up, so my gaze stayed on the tiled floor. "What's your name?"

"move" I said.

"Nice to meet you, Move. I'm Kian"

"No. I mean get out of my way" I spoke up.

"oh she does know more words."

"Yeah, here's a few more; get out of my fucking way before things get ugly" I snapped. I'm not ever this mean, but this kid is annoying as fuck and clearly knows how to set my buttons off. Plus, this is my first ever interference with him and he's being a complete cock.

Kian chuckled at himself before removing his foot from the desk. "You know, if you hadn't spoken; I would've never thought a girl like you would be that mean...let alone say bad words." he teased.

What the hell does he mean 'a girl like you' I'm like any other girls aren't I?

no, you're a nerd remember.

"A girl like you, as in the innocent kind. The one who only cares about grades and being happy. Y'know. The girl version of a guy I would beat the shit out of" he added, as if he read my mind. I sat down in the desk and looked everywhere but him.

Today is not the day you ignorant dickhead.

Kian got off the desk and walked up to the teachers'. He hopped on it and grabbed one of those, anger management balls you use to control your temper. He started squeezing it, but continued talking. He was so calm, so-I don't know how to explain his tone-it's like this wasn't new for him. Like he did this for a living.

"A girl that probably has never been to a party" wrong. Stephanie took me to one before. "Or had a drink of alcohol." wrong again. Matt let me try a beer once. "A girl who's never really showed the real, crazy, rebel side of her because she's afraid people might judge her" Ding ding ding, we've got a winner.

Was he testing me? Was he bullying me or just trying to piss me off? I'm getting a vibe from both. I didn't let him get to me though, that's just what he wanted. A reaction. Well, he sure as hell isn't gonna get it from me.

"You're not responding." he said after a moment of silence. "Is it because I'm right?" he said looking straight at me. But I refused to stare back. "It is, isn't it?" he pushed it.

"Shut. up."

"Why don't you make me?" oh he's challenging me.

"Why don't you leave me alone? I haven't done anything to you"