chapter 1

This ones not like my other mostly fluff and relationships, drama you know.

vote fan comment:)

***** 

Faye (pov)

I married my high school sweet heart Brooke. We have been married a year now and just bought our fist house. Things were getting along great I finally got a position as the veterinarian doctor at a shelter. Brooke was starting up her coffee shop, her dream. We had the whole young couple madly in love thing going. Till a uneventful thursday night.

I came home to candle light and rose petals. I slipped off my shoes and looked around curiously. "Babe," I called and Brooke appeared. Wearing a short black dress showing off her long smooth tan legs. The dress just covered the swell of her breasts. Brooke's burnett hair fell on her shoulders in ringlets. My thighs clenched from the sight. Brooke wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Welcome home honey," Brooke's voice was laced with sex. I was at a lose for words. So I closed the distance between our lips. I swiped at her lower lip for entrance Brooke gladly accepted. Our tongues explored each others mouths in a game of tag. We broke the kiss to catch our breaths.

"What's the occasion?" I joked hoping I really didn't miss something. Mentally went over birthdays and special events in my head. Brooke just smiled.

"Come have dinner with me." She led me to the dim lighted kitchen, candles flickered. My mouth watered Brooke had made my favorite meal Alfredo chicken and noodles.

"Brooke I'm kind of nervous " I said when I noticed the beer next to my meal. Brooke always complained about my occasional beer. Something about getting a gut and losing brain cells. I had to fight to have one at least once a month.

"I wanted this to be special," Brooke said. We sat down at the table and I took the beer hesitantly. I wasn't sure this was a test of some kind. Brooke read a lot of marriage books, always wanting to try different things. One time I was given a choice to do the laundry or dishes. I said the laundry and Brooke flipped out crying about commitment. The next thing I know I'm sleeping on the couch.

"I wanted to address something with you." I took a sip of beer. "I know it's a big decision but I think were ready. I want to have a baby." Brooke finished waiting for a reaction. I sat there shocked.

" As in a baby? Kids?"

"I think this the best time for us to have them. Were still young we both have stable jobs and a house." I didn't know how to respond. I figured I'd have a few more years till my wife suggested having kids. Brooke saw the look in my eyes and took my hand.

"I know this is something to think over, just take some time and think on it." The rest of the dinner went by smoothly we talked about our days. Brooke took their plates and started to blow out the candles. She walked down the hall slowly, delicately pulling her dress over her head letting it slide from her fingers to drop to the floor. I stared mesmerised by the black red laced matching underwear. It hugged her perfect breasts and shaped her ass.

"Coming," Brooke said more like a statement then a question. She backed into the bedroom with a mischievous smile. I practically ran down the hall ripping my scrubs off. I got tangled in my pants and tripped with a "umph" into the bedroom.

"Honey you oaky?" Brooke asked holding back snickers of laughter. I quickly ripped off my pants and stood up.

"Yeah fine," I straddling her thighs. feeling up her sides and we started to make out. With the flick of the wrist I had Brooke's bra unsnapped. Freeing her breasts from the lacy confines.

"Lets...have..a..baby." Brooke said between kisses. I was so caught up in the lust and would have said anything to get laid.

" Yeah," I said sealing my fate.