1. Writhing in Ink

Markaeus Aden Jones..  Or just Jonesy as my friends would like to designate me. I'm almost positive that it's a nickname derived from laziness rather than friendship; nonetheless I don't mind the name. I'm currently a sophomore in highschool. Actually that's the reason I'm writing this.
     Mrs.Webb said that the easiest way to vent everyday stress was to write a journal. So here I am, hoping that this will do it's job. Well that's it for this entry, the time is currently 0745 and I'm already late for school, so that's fantastic.

     I'm back. School was a fuckin bust, shocker.. I completely forgot about the algebra test, so naturally Mr. Dasalme chewed my ass out. Fuck that guy, like seriously like it's my fault? He rushes us through the classes so he can go flirt with the new library chick. It's pathetic and my grades are suffering cause he doesn't want to help me. Lunch sucked, nothing new. Bio was pretty cool, we finally got to dissect the squids. English was alright, apparently I was one of the only people to start writing a journal; just me, Taylor, and the new guy Zach. In art and culinary we literally did nothing. I got in trouble again at gym cause I didn't want to change into shorts. Government was alright, we went to the library to start working on our innovations projects. We got to meet the new library lady, she said her name is Ashe, and honestly she's kinda hot. Like blonde hair, bangs, super smooth looking skin, like.. Damn. Well anyways, that's all I have for today so I'm just gonna update tomorrow. See ya.

     Alright. I'm not sure how to write this, so I'm just gonna put it down the way I'm seeing this. I went downstairs, I ate dinner with the family, same old same old. Did my homework, played on my pc. Next thing i know my parents went to bed, so what do I do? Go to bed obviously. Except for when I turned on my lights, there was someone laying under my covers sleeping... I hope? Not like waiting to kill me.. So I figured rather than do the smart thing and call for my dad, I would just write this down. Well.. Here goes.
      Okay so I'm not sure what to even say. Umm you know the librarian? The one I met literally like 8 hours ago.. She's like legit laying naked in my bed.. I'm not sure what to do, like she obviously had to have snuck in here, but like...
"So, what's the problem?"
"Shit. Umm hi miss Ashe.."
"What's the matter? Never had a woman spend the night for your birthday?"
"Mm.. My.. How did you know that my birthday was... "
"In two hours? Cause Markaeus we've been keeping an eye on you." Ashe snickered as she stood up off the bed.
"We..?"
"Oui." She snarled back. "Sixteen is a pretty important age for someone as special as you." She backed him to a wall with her hand on his chest.
"M..miss Ashe?" he whimpered.
"Yes?" She brushed her bangs to the side; exposing deep scarlet tinted spikes protruding from her forehead.
"The Fuck? Are those horns?" He squealed.
"Oh my. Swearing at a lady? You've got a lot to learn" Ashe pressed her chest against his and leaned into Mark's ear. "Do you know what you are?"