chapter 1

Pack yourself a toothbrush dear
Pack yourself a favorite blouse
Take a withdrawal slip
Take all of your savings out
'Cause if we don't leave this town
We might never make it out
I was not born to drown
Baby come on

-

Tears slipping down the cheeks of those who seemingly now seem to realize the person they'd lost. It's pathetic honestly. Purely pathetic to Harry. He had known the person since birth and he always made sure that — that they knew he loved them. That he appreciated them to the ends of the earth. It's hard being able to find someone who understands you and can handle how much of a stubborn person you are.

Slipping away from the black canopy that was surround by a bunch of fools who seem to think that he wouldn't realize how truly fake they were. But darlings, he knows.

"Where are we going?", Alex asked him as he situated himself in the passenger seat. "I don't know anymore.", He said without sparing a glance at Alex who was tapping his fingers against the window. Small drops of rain began to pour down from the cloudy oblivion sky. Alex remembered something that he'd seen on a picture somewhere, he knew what they were going to do. So he started the car and headed home.

"Pack.", Harry stared at the brunette boy who had his back towards him. "What do you mean, 'pack' ", Alex turned to him, "You said you didn't know where we were going. I know where we are going. Do you trust me?", his voice sounded strained as if he wanted him to just go along with it and at this point, Harry would do anything. Anything at all but stay here. "Yes, I trust you. I'll pack.", was all that came out of his mouth, before he walked out of Alex's room and into his own. He threw a suitcase onto his bed, tossing random clothing into it, random shoes, random toiletries, anything he liked to just anything he could fit. Shoving down saved money into a well safe spot in the back of his suitcase.

This was a new beginning.

And hopefully a good fresh start.

367 words
🍼 helllo. this was supposed to be updated yesterday but i changed it to today. sorry for the lateness. having to babysit my lil cousins right now plus yesterday night!

+ the chapters will differ. this one is short obvi.
+ you won't fully get to know alex until the next chapters.
+ yes all the boys will be played into this book
+ no they're not famous. but maybe something can happen?

ANYWAYS, if you read all that, you're a dear💓
all the love! have a good day☔️😊