Chapter 2: dont risk it..

i arrived home to the same scenery. Mom gone off to work, brother playing video games, dad nowhere to be seen, and the dogs begging for their occasional head scratches. this place never changed...

I set my bag down with a small 'thud'. The folders filled to the brim with unfinished homework. "Hey Ally." my brother said without breaking eye contact with the screen. He did this every afternoon. I didn't give him a response. "Ally..?" He turned and watched, confused, as i dragged myself upstairs and into my room. 

I let out a long sigh and closed my door. My room was decorated in brightly colored paintings and drawings. Horrible in my opinion. "When will this end.." i softly asked myself aloud, lying (rather jumping) onto the Way-too-tall bed. I stared at the unfinished drawings scattered across the old, tan floor. "i should just quit. There's no use anyways." I frowned and got on my phone.

'girl fails miserably at dancing! WTF!?' i spotted as i did my daily search on Instagram.  It was me! How did they get that? I looked at the profile and discovered it was a complete hate page about...me. I didn't care much about it but these were all private pictures and videos that only my friend has. 

My hands shook. My whole body did. How? Where? Why? Questions raced through my head as quick as my heartbeat. I let out a small whimper and then the floodgates opened. I sat there curled up on my blue sheets. Tears pouring out of my eyes as i finally grasped the fact that i would never be looked at as the same child i was yesterday.

I choked back tears and my sobs as my little brothers knocks were heard at the door. "What is it, Cooper?" i questioned sternly and with the slightest of sniffles. "i was just wondering if you were ok.." He creeped the door open and poked his head in the room. His messy brown hair flopping everywhere and his light blue eyes staring at me. "Go away." "Whats wrong?" I heard him sigh and walk to me. I turned my back to him. "Is it those girls again? He asked in a parent-esque tone. I looked at the bottle of my dads adderal pills hidden on my nightstand and nodded gingerly. "unfortunetly, Bro." 

dont take the risk just now..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Mystic here. Sorry for the long delay...not like you guys cared anyways.

anyways, this chapter is describing my mental state as of now. not great. 

ive been trying to fix it but apparently its ineffective. its just been leading me down a road of *thoughts* and its scaring me. Im currently trying to get my parents to help me but thats also not working..

~ a scared, anxious, depressed MP