chapter 1: Sugg Life

-3 years ago-

Jocelyn pov:

"Jocelyn sugg... wait sugg omg are you realted to zoe & joe sugg" the waitress with my order said that questioned is something I hear every time I publicly say to someone my last name. I quickly paid her and left the shop with the takeaway in my hands not wanting to draw attention to me.

If you don't know by now I'm Jocelyn sugg and yes I'm related to Zoe & Joe sugg a.k.a zoella & Thatcterjoe. Nobody never knows about me cause I prefer it that way. Whenever I saw my siblings or Alfie's vlogging camera trying to film I will literally beg them to cut me out.

Let's just say I like not to be known as Zoe & joes little sister. You think I would have friends but nope my so called friends used to get close to my family.

I arrived back to daddy suggs house cause all of us are back in Wiltshire for a family visit with my siblings and Zoe's boyfriend Alfie a.k.a pointlessblog . "Jocelyn​ is back with the food everyone let's eat" my dad said loud and clear. Everyone gathered to eat and once again my family talks about Zoe's new book or joes new film while I just sit messing with my noodles.

"So Jocelyn how is David doing I don't see him around lately" Zoe said as she ate her noodles. "Yeah where the bloody hell is he I missed that lad" Joe said joining the conversation. David was my boyfriend of 6 months and when I learned why he was actually dating me completely broke my heart.

"I broke up him 3 months ago turns out.." You were cut off by your brother " you always do that Jocelyn you find A nice lad and when you find out a tiny flaw you break his heart." The words joe said hit my like darts.

"Jocelyn you will never find love with your attitude towards men maybe if you learn to be more open. " Zoe said joining into the conversation at this point I was mad my on siblings blaming me for my failed relationships.

"HE WAS USING ME TO GET CLOSER TO YOU GUYS,ALL MY FAILED RELATIONSHIPS WERE TO GET CLOSER TO THE ONE AND ONLY ZOELLA & THATCHERJOE, IT SUCKS BEING A SUGG WHEN YOUR SIBLINGS OUR BLOODY WEB STARS." I Snapped
I dated 3 guys and they all dated me cause my siblings are famous.

"how do you think I feel when my so called friends used me to get closer to you, or when a I guy I like doesn't like me for me & that he likes my last name" I sighed not wanting to fight with my family.

"Look guys I love you but I had enough of being a sugg I can't live that life anymore, so I decided that im no longer go to be a sugg.'' The look on my family's face was utter confusion. "What do you mean jocelyn" Zoe spoke up.

"It means that I'm Changing my last name from sugg to mums surname and I'm moving to London so no knows I'm your sister." With that being said i left the dining room to pack your bags I couldn't stay a minute longer in the sugg house anymore.

I was halfway done packing when someone was knocking on your door you assumed it was your sibling's but to your surprise it was Alfie the least person you expected to talk to you. Its not that I don't like him he's like a brother to you and he's a great guy for my sister.

"If my family made you come up here to talk me out of this that's not gonna work" I said while Alfie just laughed "no one sent me to talk to you little I wanted to tell you that I support your decision to leave" what Alfie said took me by surprised.

"I want to start my own YouTube channel without people knowing I'm a sugg I don't want fake sub's." You explained to Alfie. "Well I have been showing you how to edit so I know you do great on your own" with alfie saying that it was time for me leave to so I wouldn't be stuck in traffic.

Before i left i had to hug my family goodbye i turned to my siblings to say "I will be a sugg again but right now I want to be jocelyn so please know that I love you guys, if your ever in London please call me"

"We love you Jocelyn and we understand Alfie told us everything and I hope you get to 1 million subscribers without us involved" my brother spoke and I just broke down in tears.

"One more thing if anyone ask if you know me don't say I'm you sister till I'm ready to say I'm a sugg not even your best friends" i said making sure they keep your secret safe till I felt like people should know the truth.

With one finally group hug I left to my car and drove away knowing my life as sugg is over now its time for Jocelyn s. Williams to life her life.

A/N: I MADE UP THEIR MUMS SURNAME & NONE OF THIS IS TRUE