Chapter 6

Chapter 6

-Two weeks later-

~Lynn~

  So its been two week since I took Loki in and two weeks of being stalked. In this two weeks I have written and turned in two news articles. And despite my non-scocialness I have talked more than ever before with Loki. Loki has been good company after all. I mean yeah sure he plays a lot of tricks and purposely say things to make me blush, but underneath all that I swear I see a broken man. Sometimes when he thinks I'm not looking, he drops his act for only moments. And at night he has horrible nightmares, although I never wake him up... I don't know what to say. Well I have made it my goal to see the true Loki, the one hidden miles under the one I see before me.

   Belle has been a thorn in my side. When ever me and Loki leave the house all I have to do is turn around and I see her. I don't quite understand what her problem is, nor do I understand her obsession with me. Yes, Belle helped me through many life wreaking things, and I only ever got close to her as a best friend... not her girlfriend. Well I guess she doesn't see it that way. Sometimes when Loki and I see her, Loki will do things like hold my hand or hug my body close to him. Kinda like he is doing right now.

  Loki has his arms wrapped around my waist and he is hugging me to his chest. Meanwhile I'm trying to control my heart rate and breath. Every time Loki comes close to me or touches me my heart speeds up and my stomach flips over and when he comes really close to me breath hitches up a notch. And sad to say its obvious, because everytime he chuckles at my reaction.

  Christ woman say something, before this moment goes on too long. "You shouldn't make her angry like that Loki" I tell him.

  "You say that every time, but you aren't struggling to get free" he whispers huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my back. And in response he lets out a breathy chuckle down my neck. Honestly I like it when he holds me, not that I will ever admit it.

  I look down at the rack of news papers, he had made me forget the reason we came in the first place. We made a special trip to the store to get a news paper. Yeah I know whats so special about the news paper. Well two weeks of found nothing has become boring, so we are getting the news paper that has info on tomorrows fair.

  "Hmm, I suppose I will have to stay attached to you at this fair." Loki once again breaths down my neck.

  "The fair is supposed to be fun Loki" I don't need a war to start at the fair like it did that first night at my house.

  "What fun is the fair if she having fun making you miserable?" he asks me now very seriously.

  "If war starts tomorrow at the fair I'm out... no one will even know we came together." I return his serious tone. "Now lets get back to the house... I'm starving" I pull him to the cash register to pay for the paper.

~Loki~

  For two weeks I have stayed with this mortal and for two weeks I have been meaning to ask her to take me to New York. What good is my plan is the avengers aren't near by, not good at all. I have everything all planed out every detail, right down to the part we become allies.

  To admit - I have grown attached to this mortal and a second plan of mine is to make her just that, mine. But everytime I turn around that wretched mortal Belle is getting in my way. And tomorrow at the fair I shall fix that.

"Do you want something to eat Loki" she calls from the kitchen.

  "Not now" I tell her. Right at this moment I am making my plans for the fair. There shall be a war as Lynn put it, and I will emerge victorious and the mortal will finally know her place.

~~ I am so excited for the fair!!! But I'm also excited to reveal more of his plans for the avengers. Don't worry everyone, Loki isn't going soft... too much. He is just adjusting himself properly...Lol. Thank you so much for reading my Lokians :)