Chapter 10

Anticipation

City

Me: Are you in bed?

Suzy: Yes, you?

Me: Yep, just lying here thinking about you. 24 hours until I hear you scream my name again.

We'd been texting all day. I never looked forward to a simple phone call or text from any chick. I ached for her. I lived with a perpetual boner now. We didn't have an exclusive deal, but the other girls didn't seem to do it for me anymore. My dick didn't ache for them. It wanted Suzy and her tight, sweet pussy.

Suzy: What's your real name?

I thought I told her my name, but maybe I hadn't.

Me: Joseph.

Suzy: Can I call you Joe or Joey?

Me: You can call me anything you want, sugar.

Suzy: Joey. It suits you.

I never felt like a Joey—it seemed childish, and the nickname City seemed to fit me better.

Me: Tank top and PJ pants?

Suzy: Yes. Y?

Me: Just want to know how to picture you as I stroke myself.

Craving the release, I stroked quicker, gripping it in my hand. I didn't want to come too quickly tomorrow night—I wanted to savor her and feast on her body.

Me: I'm going to picture you with your legs on my shoulders and your beautiful tits bouncing from my dick, slamming into you.

I stroked myself as I waited for her reply, caressing the tip, toying with the ring, giving it a tug.

Suzy: That's sexy. I can't wait to suck on you. Feel your velvety hardness in my mouth.

Oh, the little girl could be dirty. Time to push the envelope.

Me: Tell me one of your fantasies.

I wanted there to be a bad girl underneath—someone that wanted to get dirty with me. I stroked my shaft slowly and pictured her tight cunt milking me.

Suzy: Really?

Nothing was easy with this one.

Me: Yes, pick one.

Suzy: I always wanted someone to take me from behind and for him to hold my wrists at my side so I can't move.

Fuck me, it was a start at least. I wanted to pound her into next week. I wanted her so bad I thought my dick would break in my hand.

Me: What else? More.

Suzy: I always heard choking was amazing.

I stroked my cock faster and harder than I had before. I pictured my hands wrapped around her throat, watching her face turn pink, and feeling her clawing my chest as I rammed my cock into her. The warm liquid spurted, landing on my abdomen before I could stop.

Me: Fuck, sugar. You just made me come so fuckin' hard.

Suzy: OMG.

Me: Are you touching yourself?

I grabbed my shirt off the floor and wiped up the mess that I created lost in my mental fuckfest.

Suzy: Yes! You do things to me, Joey, things I've never felt before.