Episode 215 : Taking Place

Johnny: I Know You And Ray Were Best Friends For A Long Time But....

Ray Enters My Bedroom Without Permission And Said...

Ray: That's It! I'm No Jealous Anymore And I'm Gonna Tell That Its Now A Best Friendship Over For Us.....
Kcirej: Fine!!! We'll Stay Friends But Not That Close...
Ray: Fine!!! But As Of Today... Were Frenemies...
Johnny: Just Get Out Ray!!!
Ray: (Leaving Kcirej's Room)

Johnny Looked At Me...

Johnny: That Was I Want...
Kcirej: You.... Need To Take Ray's Place?? He Just.... Broke His Friend's Heart And You Already Want To Take His Place??
Johnny; You Don't Want??? Okay...
Kcirej: No!!!! (Bro Hugged Johnny) Your Perfect!!! I Just Wanna Make Sure You Wont Leave Me Alone...
Johnny: A Pledge Is A Pledge...
Jacob: I Want That Bro Hug Too...
Kcirej: Cmon Jacob!!!!
Jacob: Here I Go!!!

7 Minutes Passed, Me And Ray Become Trending...

Jacob: Hey! Kcirej! Look.... You And Ray's FO Is Trending..
Kcirej: That Fast??

Source: Blog Spot
Ray Already Declared On His Twitter Account That His Friendship With Kcirej Fell Down And Johnny Took Place Of Ray...

"I Would Like To Inform Everyone That The KciRay Friendship Ends Because Of Another Person, Thanks For Our Supporters But I'm Still Gladly To Say That Were Still A Group"

-@FolckenheimmerRAY

Netizens And Fans Of Ray, Kcirej And Johnny Are Fighting About That And I Wish It Wont Be A Big Issue... Another New Update By Another Band Memeber Jacob Sartorius Tweeted...

"He Will Let Go Of Someone Special But He Wont Let Go Of Everyone Who Makes Him Special"

-@TheSartsJACOBAnthrOfficial

Another Update By Sabrina Carpenter

"He Wont Ever Leave You Like The Last, SS KciNey"

-@CarpenterSabrina

It Seems That Sabrina Is Team Kcirej And Johnny, Thanks For Ready This Issue And I'll Give You More Updates...

Kcirej: So... Jacob??? Who Are You With???
Jacob: None!!! I Love You Two Both... Bandmates!!!
Kcirej: Hahaha... Still Band Mates...

RIP KciRay 2015 - 2025 And Tune In For The Next Episode For The KciNey 2015 - Forever!!!