Chapter 1

Taissa's POV

Today is another day that I get to live in my own fantasies and whatsoevers. Another day where I hope I didn't fall for the trap... Trap of falling in love.

I was warned or teased as what others called it about falling in love with Evan, my Tate, my Kyle. I didn't bother to think about that possibility when we first met. I was young, enjoying my life and this opportunity given to me. But by the time we started doing the series, it all changed. I'm not falling in love with him just because I'm Violet, I'm falling in love with him as Taissa. It was all becoming real and I couldn't stop myself. I want to quit so I can stay away from him. I know he won't fall for me and that's one of my greatest fears, rejection. He's much older than me, much experienced and pretty much know more about the industry and the people around but I didn't quit. I accepted the role as Zoe Benson and my love for him grew more but I won't show it. If he really is for me, time will find its way for us to be together.

"Taissa"

I was too lost in my own world that I almost forgot I'm having a talk with my sister, Vera.
"I'm sorry. What was that again?"

"It's him... Again. "

I know that she knows who she was talking about but now's not the time to talk about him.

"What him?" I shrugged

Vera didn't say a word after and just give me a smile which I returned back.

---

I put on a plain shirt and jeans and hurriedly went out for a jog. I've done my part for this season's American Horror Story and luckily, we didn't meet. It was a whole new different roles for us despite being in the same season. No lovebirds and such.

*flashback*

"Hey, Tais." Evan called out while we're taking a short break from the set.

I smiled as my reply and he sat down beside me while sipping his coffee. We were filming for Coven and this season, it isn't just me and Evan but our love story is alongside Emma, his girlfriend. They met on the set of their film, Adult World. So you see, despite being partnered first, he still fell for another girl. Much well-known and loved by most.

We sat down quietly for a minute or so. I didn't feel like talking and so is Evan which is odd because he usually starts the conversation.

"I'm so tired. Do you even feel that? I'm not loud and talkative" He said finally starting the conversation.

I just laughed remembering my thoughts before he spoke.

"Evan! Taissa! You're on in 10 minutes!" someone called out and Evan stood up immediately.

"Cmon, Tais. Let's be Kyle and Zoe!"

---

Hi! Reminder that this is pure fiction and whatever happens here is just out of my imagination. I hope you like this!