Chapter 1

*sasha's POV*

"Mummy" I heard a little voice whisper. I woke up to see Zoe sat on my bed waking me up.

"Hey zoeboo" I said and pulled her into my chest. "Daddy's coming home today" she said as she nuzzled her head into my chest.

"I know princess let's go get you ready" I said as I picked her up and she wrapped her tinny legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I walked out of mine and Luke's shared room and went down the hall and turned left into Zoe's room.

She had a big room which had light pink walls.

on the main wall it had fairy on it and also had her name underneath it. She had a bed that was like a castle.

We then walked to her worbedrobe and looked for something to wear. I was flicking through her tops and she saw one "I want to wear that mummy" she jumped up and down on my hip.

I took her little 5sos jumper  of the coat hanger and got her some jeans and change her into them.

I grabbed Zoe's stuffed penguin she had and placed her on mine and Luke's bed.

I got changed into my glitter cross sweatshirt and put some jeans on and then sat on the bed next to Zoe.

I reach for the hair bands on the bed side table and places Zoe on the floor between my legs.

Zoe had hair down to her elbow it was brown and wavy like my hair. I tide it up into a pony tail and then put her on my lap.

"shall we go pick auntie Kat up" I said to her. "Yes auntie Kat" she shouted and started jumping up and down.

We then made are way down stairs and put our Ugg boots on and made are way outside to the van we had for the boys.

I placed Zoe into her car seat in the passenger side of the van and put her belt on.

"Mummy can we listen to daddy" she said before I go to the other side of the car "of cause princess" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I then made my way to the other side of the van to get in the drivers seat and put the 5sos cd in.

I started driving to Kat's place. On are way to Kat's Zoe was sing along to luke while he was playing wherever you are it was so cute.

We soon arrived at Kat's house. I went and got Zoe out of the car and knocked on the door and Zoe knocked as well.

"hey" Kat said as she opened the door "auntie Kat"Zoe shouted and started jumping and she put her arms out to go to Kat "hello" Kat said to her.

"Kat I need a pee" Zoe said very shyly she began to blush. "Alright I'll take you the the toilet" Kat said.

"I'll meet you in the van" I said pulling my phone out I had a text from luke.

*texts*

From lukey<3 xxxx

Hey babe be landing in 15 minute can't wait to see my two amazing girlys xxxx

To lukey<3 xxxx

Hey babe okay just picking Kat up we can't wait to see you ever xxxx

*end of text*

Then Kat put Zoe in her car seat. " I like your top little lady,," Kat said to Zoe " thanks" Zoe giggled we soon made our way to the airport.

We went inside and waited for the boys to land there were some fans but not too many.

Zoe soon started getting sleepy and nuzzled her head into my neck and cuddle her stuff penguin that Luke got her when she was born.

The boys soon came out and walked over to us. "Shhh she's asleep," I said to the boys.

"Aww she looks so cute," Luke said as he reached us. "I have missed you so much" Luke said pulling me into a hug and kissing me trying to be careful not to wake Zoe up.

"I have missed you too," I said kissing Luke. I gave Zoe to Luke and he carried her to the car.

"Guys look at her top and hoodie,," Luke said as he placed Zoey into her car seat. "That's our number one fan," Ashton said giggling we soon made our way back to the house.

"I'll go put her to bed," I said as we were sat in the living room "I'll come too," Luke said and followed me up the stairs to Zoe a room.

I passed her to Luke and he placed her in her bed. "Night daddy's princess," Luke said and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm so happy to have you home," I said kissing Luke. "I'm so happy to be back with you," he said as we hugged for a minute we then went downstairs to order pizza with the other and watched a film.

"It's great to be back," all the boys said. Halfway through the film, I fell asleep on Luke's shoulder.

He carried me up to bed and tucked me in and laid down next to me. "Night princess I love you," he said and kissed my forehead.