Chapter five; oops...

"Well now how am I supposed to blow you off the face of the earth?" snarled Agent O.

"Maybe you just don't?" suggested Jane.

"Ha! You are the only things standing in my way!"

"In your way to what?" asked Willow.

"World domination of course!"

"What is it with you guys and 'world domination'?" asked Jeff.

"It must be done! We will change this world for the better!" Agent O's whites were showing, like a panicking horse.

"And that starts with killing you!"

Agent O ran at the proxy/pastas like a crazed animal.

"What is wrong with him?" asked Jeff, "he was always really calm and collected."

"Yeah, Jeff is right." said Lizzie.

"You sound so surprised." commented Jeff.

"DIE!" yelled Agent O as he viciously attacked the group.

They were than plunged into a battle, the pastas and proxies against Agent O.

"How is this guy so hard to beat?!" asked Jeff as he had his knife knocked out of his hand for the second time.

"I've trained my entire life for this!" Agent O said spitting as he talked.

Sam leaped up and bat at Agent O with her wings, making him splutter.

Jeff seeing his chance ran forward and slashed him across the stomach.

Agent doubled over screaming and Jeff crowed in etscay.

Bat than Agent O lunged at Jeff and stabbed him, throwing off his suit coat at the same time, underneath he had on a bulletproof vest.

"Nice try Jeff." said Agent O with a smirk. "But try is not good enough if you want to beat me."

Jeff fell to his knees, "JEFF!" screamed Jane "NO ONE CAN KILL JEFF BUT ME!!"

Jane ran forward drawing her knife and chucking it at O in a rage.

Agent O (who had lost his sword because it was stuck in Jeff) quickly backed up, pulling a smaller knife he turned to the others and snrareled:

" you must die...."

"No... you must..." Jeff yanked the sword out of his chest.

His eyes glinted a angry red as he stood against O.