Chapter 3:bullying

A few weeks passed for Sarah and Jordan and they got to know Frank, Gerard, Bob, Ray and Mikey and they were all close friends. Conor was picking on Frank about his height and called him a emo faggot so Sarah stuck up for Frank by calling Conor and faggot and a stupid motherfucker and he started on Sarah and frank went to get the rest of them to help Sarah. Conor's cousins Tam and Adam came and grabbed Sarah and punched Sarah in the stomach and Sarah tried to hit back but then she was pinned down on her stomach facing down so they could see her back and Conor took out a knife and carved emo faggot on Sarah's back and as Conor was doing it Sarah was screaming in pain and tried to kick Conor off, Sarah started to cry in pain which made her eyeliner run.

Conor went and said in Sarah's ear " next time you say or hit out I will kill you in front of your little boyfriend Frankie, Sarah says back that Frank was not her boyfriend he was a friend. Conor didn't care he just liked to see her hurt, angry and in pain all at the same time. He got off of her and Conor's cousins walked away but Conor stayed and kicked Sarah in the stomach again, which made her cough up blood.

Conor heard someone coming so he ran. Frank and the rest seen Sarah lying there face down and blood all over Sarah's back and all over her and on the floor, Frank picked up Sarah and carried her out the main doors of Belleville high and into Gerard's car but before he put her in Gerard's car he rapped his jumper around her back to try and stop the bleeding and then all of them got in the car and Gerard drove us to the hospital with Sarah to make sure she was okay Frank noticed on Sarah's wrists that there was fresh scars from cutting.

Sarah was passed out in Franks arms and he was very worried about her and how she might not make it. Ray tried to comfort Jordan because she was crying by saying she is going to make it and we all know it okay Jordan" she says yeah but bursts into tears and Not long after that and we were at the hospital and Frank took Sarah in his arms to the reception and asks we're to go because his friend was stabbed the lady at reception said " down the corridor and turn left and it is on you right hand side so they all follow Frank.

The doctor got Sarah on a hospital bed and asked Sarah's friends to leave Jordan got to stay because she was family and they stitched Sarah up and gave her painkillers to take. when Frank and the rest got to come into see Sarah, she was still sleeping and Frank asked Jordan if he could wait to see her wake up and she says yeah sue Frankie shed love that, and the all of the guys said "thank you for being there for us when we need you to hit out lol" we all hope you get better soon". After all of them left Frank thought about what Jordan said but he didn't know how to react.

Jordan left with the guys and Frank stayed. When Sarah was starting to wake up Frank had fell asleep, so she tried to not make any noise and before she could try and sit up Frank wake up and was so happy to see that Sarah was okay and still living after losing that amount of blood. Frank sat on the hospital bed beside Sarah and asked Sarah how she felt and she replied with shit and lucky I guess to be here and thank you Frank for Bring me to the hospital and then she kissed Frank on the lips, Frank was stocked and Sarah burst into tears because she had kissed Frank and knew that he loved Gerard.

Frank was very confused about his feelings for Gerard and then he started to like Sarah and he wasn't sure who he was going to be with.

Sarah went pink and embarrassed because she kissed Frank! The doctor came in and asked we're Jordan was and Frank says that she went home because she was tired and asked me to watch out for Sarah for her while she rests. The doctors Says okay, now listen Sarah who done this to you? We need to make sure it doesn't happen again, because whoever done this to you was to close to you artery in your back Sarah said " that is was Conor Anderson and that it is hard when he threatens you and tells you what he will do to you and your family.Then the doctor says tell the police and get them involved now that you have been in hospital because of him then the doctor leaves and Sarah was left in a room with Frank, then Frank asks why did I cut my wrists and how long have I done it for.

I says back to Frank, I done it because the person I love is in love with someone else and that i have getting bullied for years and years until i started to hit them back and I have been doing it for about 4-5 years! Frank says okay and hugs Sarah tightly and says don't do it Sarah please promise me you won't do it again ever and Sarah says I promise Frankie, Frank blushes and I know that he was beginning to like me.

I asked the doctor if Frank could Stay with me over night to let Jordan get some rest, the doctor says yeah he can. I tell Frank and he is so hyper about it. He was going to sleep on the hospital chair and I said " that he can sleep with me on the bed because there was room for him as well as me. Frank gets in and he is lying on his back and I turn around to sleep on his chest because he asked me to and i cuddled into him and he cuddles me back,all I could here was his heart beat and smell his wonderfully smell of his aftershave and cigarettes i fell asleep within 10 minutes of cuddling Frank and he fells asleep within 20 minutes.

It was morning and I could see frank still sleeping beside me, I try to get up quiet for a pee and as I slide off the hospital bed Frank woke up and jumped out of bed and said where was I going, I said " I was going for a pee and would you like to come with me to keep a eye on me Frank. Frank replied with yeah If you want me to Sarah and I nodded and so we went to the toilet. Frank didn't come in with me but he stayed at the toilet door waiting for me to come out, I stand up and I felt my legs give way and next minute I go down with a thud which Frank hears and asks if I am okay. I didn't reply and he came in and seen me on the bathroom floor confused on what had happened. Frank picks me up in his arms and carries me to the bed in the room and sits on the chair next to the bed and asks me if I liked anyone! I replied with a yes i do, do you Frankie? Frank has to think for a few seconds and replies with yes.

Frank then asks who that person was and I reply with you Frankie, his eyes opened wide and replied I like you Sarah but I love Gerard. I nodded and sighed but I knew that was coming. The doctor came in and asked Frank to go home for some rest and Frank nodded and left the room without saying anything on his way out.

Frank ran into Jordan on the way out and Jordan seen him crying and so she just kept walking until she got to my room in the hospital and walked in and asked if I was okay and when I could go home? The doctor replied with she is okay and she can go home in the evening about 6:00 o'clock. Jordan smiled as the doctor left the room, Jordan asked why Frank was crying and Sarah replied says I told Frank that I liked him. Jordan went quiet and then spook saying you like Frank? I nodded and she gave me a big hug and I told Jordan that Frank likes me but he loves Gerard more