7. DÉJA VU

" it's ... My dad"

And i felt like i was strongly slapped in the face by this news.

It hurts as if it was a real hit on the skin of my face...

HIS FATHER?! Is this a joke? Is he dead? How come? The man was perfectly healthy few days ago...

" he was taken this morning to the ER" ... *He explains*

[By the way ER is (emergency room)]

"huh?..." *looking at him really confused* Wait what?!

It's true he never said he's dead.

All he actually told me is "my dad" That doesn't mean the man is dead! What a silly reckless conclusion! Thank God!

*

Harry decided he wants to go back home to check on his dad, and I couldn't agree more.

I missed my job, my city and my routine...

Those few days with just him and I were awkward enough. I know awkwardness won't go away easily... we need to adjust

As we're on the plain going back to London, silence rules the air between me and harry, he booked us both first class cocoons, well that wasn't surprising at all it's not hard to understand his life style and predict his moves.

*

As soon as we landed, we took a taxi to The hospital we were told that Mr Styles is in.

I was surprised by the weather here, like if i didn't live here before, it's colder than i expected, and i wore a light summer t-shirt that seemed reasonable in Portugal, but not here, Harry on the other hand was prepared and took a leather jacket that he wore the moment we landed in London.
Smart move!

London hospital

Harry's POV.

We arrive to the hospital my dad is in, and go straight to the reception.

"where is Styles staying?" I address the nurse who's in charge of it.

She takes a moment checking the files.

"and you are?"

I say no words but I address a harsh look to her that makes her check again.

"only family is allowed to visit sir it's Mr Styles' orders"

"I am his son, speak up!"

She hesitates looking at yona, who's checking the hallway not giving any attention to the small conversation I'm having with the nurse.

I put my arm around yona's shoulders bringing her closer to my chest. My move seemed to steal her from her own thoughts. I can feel her skin giving chills through the light fabric she's wearing.

"and this is his daughter in law" I add.

She finally tells me the information I want along with a disappointed look. We walk to the elevator. We step inside of it then it closes on only both of us inside .