Serena x Shauna

Serena woke up to Fletchling poking at her face with its beak.

"Ow! I'm awake! I'm awake!" Serena shouted.

She got out of bed and stretched beofre looking in the mirror.

"I guess I should get dressed." She said as she threw off her pajamas and put on her everday clothes.

She walked downstairs when her mom stopped her.

"Morning, Serena! You sure slept well! All rested up for the move? It's about time you got going! Why don't you step outside and say hello to the neighbors?"

Serena agreed and stepped outside feeling the warm breeze against her face.

Standing just outside her door were to unfimiliar faces, a boy and a girl.

"Welcome to Vaniville Town!" The boy with black hair said. "The name's Calem. I live next door."

"And I'm Shauna! Nice to meet you!" Said the girl with light brown hair. "Guess what! We've come to get you!"

Calem butted in. "The renowned Professor Sycamore lives here in the Kalos region. I heard he has a task for five kids, including us. But I'm surprised he knows who you are. You did just move to Vaniville, after all."

"We'll wait for you in the next town over! And you know what?! We're going to get... a Pokémon! C'mon! Hurry! Let's go!" They both took off.

As Serena stepped through the gates into Aquador Town she heard Shauna shout from a table near by. "Hey, Serena! This way! Over here!"

Serena walked over to the table and sat down next to Shauna.

"We were just talking about you!"

"This is the meeting place, Serena," Said Calem. "I'll introduce you. Everyone, this is Rin."

"Wow... Shauna's description was spot on!" Said one of the boys.

"Oh really? How did she describe me?" Asked Serena.

"She said you were blonde, tall, and beautiful."

Shauna blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Anyway," Calem interupted. "Serena, this is Tierno." He pointed to the boy Serena justspoke to.

"He can really tear up the dance floor... And this is Trevor. He's a little shy, but he always gets perfect scores on his tests..." Calem pointed to a smaller boy with red hair.

"All right! Nice to meetcha!" You know, it'd feel like we're a closer crew if we had nicknames... Can I call you Lady S?"

"What? No way!" Shauna bursted out. "She's a Li'l S, for sure! What do you think Trevor?"

"What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! Shauna, you shouldn't put people on the spot like this. Well... how about something low key? Maybe... something like S-kins?"

"You should decide what we call you." Said Calem.

"Serena-chan is fine." Said Serena.

"Ok! ♪ Serena-chan fits you perfectly! I'm sure we're gonna be great friends, so I'll call you that, too! Hey! Can we see the new Pokémon now? I want to meet my new partner soon!  ♪" Said Shauna.

"I know, right?" Tierno said excitedly. "It was such a cool feeling when Trevs and I met our Pokémon! Hope you feel the same way we did!"

The fire type Pokémon: Fennekin

The grass type Pokémon: Chespin

The water type Pokémon: Froakie

"Serena you chose Fennekin?" Said Shauna. "OK! My partner is Chespin! Wow! We go together great! The two of us are just way-ay-ay too cute!  ♪"

"I suppose you're right, Shauna." Said Serena. Shauna turned to Serena and gave her a cheerful smile.

"Good to meet you Froakie. My name's Calem. Because of you, I can be a real Pokémon Trainer. Thanks!"

"Uh, pardon me, but I have something from the Professor as well. I have something that will help you understand Pokémon on a much deeper level." Trevor handed Serena a Pokédex. "Um, so you see... The Pokédex I just gave you is a high-tech device that automatically records Pokémon you encounter! The reason you get one is because the Professor wants us to go ona journey with our Pokémon and complete the Pokédex. To put it another way, it's an important mission from the Professor. I'm sure of it!"

"Oh lighten up, Trevs!" Tierno said jokingly. "You're way too serious sometimes. Um, Serena-chan... Please take this with you, too. It's a letter from the Professor. He said you should give it to your mom."

Serena took the letter from Tierno's hands.

"Thanks, I will." She said.

"All right! We're done with our errand for the Professor. I guess Trevs and I will go look for Pokémon! Let's go, Trevs!" Tierno and Trevor got up and waved goodbye then left.

"In Kalos, kids are chose to carry a Pokédex and go on an adventure. But you need to give that letter to your mom before any of that."

Serena nodded then raced back home.

A/N Sorry if there's a mistake, I didn't have time to check it.