No, stay asleep please!

"Oi! Kaname- Sama, Zero is awake." "Shut up vampire and get away from me, now." Kaname was in shock. "W-what?" A silver haired, furious teen barged in. "You son of a bitch! How dare you fucking touch me! I don't even like you, less alone want you to lay your disgusting hands on me. Don't ever think I need you, you disgusting fucking beast." Kaname stood, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry." And he walked off. Glares directed at Zero. Zero looked taken aback. Why was that vampire crying? I mean...why does the hunter care?

It's not like it any of zero's business. The angered teen stomped out, thinking. And also, why in the name of aidou's hairspray does he care that Kaname is crying? It's not like Zero likes him...or does he? No. Vampires are beasts. Nothing but beasts. Kaname cared for you, Zero. He loves you. He will not let you go, and he will not hurt you. Go to him. Tell him you're sorry. You love him, though your petty heart denies it. So, that's what Zero did. He walked to Kaname's dorm, shaky hands becoming clammy at this new feeling.

Once Zero was at the dorm, he knocked, three times, swallowing as much coagulated saliva he could. This was it. This was the confession. This...was the new Zero.

"Leave." "Kaname? May I come in?" Silence. The door was surprisingly unlocked, so he opened the door, and sauntered in. With a soft click, the door closed.

The poor, depressed Kaname was curled up, sobbing against the bed. I did this zero thought to himself, gulping harder. Walking over, he sat beside Kaname. Russet eyes slowly looked up at him. For the first time...the very first time...Zero smiled. It broke through him, lighting him like a candle in moonlight.

"Please. Don't cry. It's okay. I'm sorry." Uniformed arms slowly but hesitantly hugged the brown haired pureblood. Kaname gasped, looking down at the bed of silver hair nestled into his chest.

"W-what? You hate me..." Zero looked up, violet hues burning deep into wine. "No. I never hated you...I just,...I felt...distrust to all of you. Please, don't think that. I...I....l...lo...love you." And for the maybe second time...Kaname smiled...and snuggled against Zero. "I forgive you. And...I love you....always."

Alright lovelies, I'm done with this chapter, and I promise...I am now working on the yaoi for he next one. Bai bai!