5

We got out of the house until I saw a cute old lady come out of her room and I smiled at her.

"Ohh who is this?" Taehyung's grandma looked at him and they both smiled.

"She's a friend"

I felt happy when he said that but I shouldn't because I don't want all of this I'm lost.

"Ohhh what's your name young lady?" She asked and I bowed to her. "My name is Hyeri um.." I was thinking of her name, I was asking for her name to be exact.

"Call me anything you want child." She smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back. "How about halmeoni?" I asked and she faked pouted which I founded cute.

"Everybody calls me that, how about halmi?" She did a weird move and I laughed.

Taehyung just looked at us, he smiled. Wow she laughed, it's beautiful. (Taehyung was thinking about that)

"Sure Halmi it is" I calmed down.

"Oma I'm going to go eat with her, would you like anything?" He asked and she shook her head. "Ahhh Taehyung don't bring anything you dumbie I'm fine" she hit his shoulder jokingly and I found it cute again.

She's so adorable.

"Ouch okay, see you Oma love you!" Taehyung and I walked out of his house.

We started walking to the restaurant.

"What food do they have there?" I asked but he winked at me and I got flustered.

"Oh by the way, is it okay if my friends come?" He asked scared of my response and I just nodded at him.

Fuck him i don't want to talk to anyone right now.

The walk was awkward because no one was talking. I didn't mind though because I know we have nothing to talk about anyways.

"Are you a virgin." He asked out of the blue and I got shocked of his statement.

"No..?" I answered but seriously though what the fuck.

"Me too. I don't know why I'm asking this to be honest. Do you have a boyfriend?" He looked at me and I was just looking at the ground while walking side by side with him.

"No never had one." I looked up at him and he had a questioning face on.

"Then how are you not a-"

"Can we change the subject please?" I looked at him and he got taken aback but he slowly nodded afterwards.

"Okay maybe that was too personal." He laughed awkwardly.

We finally arrived at a restaurant that I don't know of.

He opened the door for me and we got inside. He was looking around until he saw his friends and they waved at each other.

I feel like an outsider right now.

We went to their table and we sat down.

"Oh my who's this?" A guy with broad shoulders said and I started looking at my hands under the table.

"Her name is Lee hyeri and hyeri this is kim Seokjin" Taehyung introduced me to him. "Call me Jin instead I'm fine with that." He smiled at me and I didn't say anything nor did anything.

He then started introducing me to the others and I just nodded not caring.

There's, namjoon, Jin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin and jungkook.

"Yo talk freely with us don't be awkward" yoongi started drinking water while saying that and I just looked at him.

"Hi." I told him and he looked at me back with a "bitch that's not what I meant" look.

Hoseok started laughing.

"Wait y'all what's your dream job let's talk about that-" Jin got cut off by jungkook. "BORING-" jungkook got slapped at the shoulder by Jin. "The atmosphere is dry shut your ass!"

Jungkook looked at him and rolled his eyes. "I'm going to be a lamb skewers man with yoongi" he laughed out and they both high fived each other.

"Okay no seriously I want to be a penis player- uh I mean TENNIS! or a tattoo artist, and many even a singer" he drank his orange juice and everyone nodded and laughed.

"I guess I want to be a security guard" namjoon started.

"But I mostly want to be a writer or a poet maybe even a businessman, to be honest I got into music recently so maybe a singer like jungkook" they smiled at him.

And I'm here like an ugly potato.

"I wanted to be an architect when I was little and then a firefighter but I guess I want to be a musician too.." yoongi nodded at himself.

All of them wanted to be a singer and I was amazed about that.

"How about you hyeri?" Jimin asked and I just rolled my shoulders.

"When I was little I wanted to be an artist but then for some odd reason I wanted to save peoples lives so I wanted to be a doctor. But then I said no because I hate seeing blood so I wanted to be a designer."

"But if you think about it, I actually don't know what I want to do" I looked at them and they slowly nodded.

"You'll find that job one day don't worry" namjoon said and we smiled at each other.

"So um this is some serious topic I'm going to say right now, but uh hyeri I heard you get bullied?" Hoseok questioned me and I nodded not hesitating.

"Oh we can help you-" I cut him off.

"No it's fine thank you for being worried though" I did a small smile at him but he still wanted to talk to me but the waiter came.

"What would you like to order?" The guy asked them and they started ordering. (Just imagine a meal okay)

We all ate it goodly.

I was in heaven right now, it's been so long.

I'm being a burden to them.

I was so busy eating that I didn't notice them looking at me eat and smile at each other. When I was done I drank a glass of water and I put it down. I widened my eyes.

"Oh my god I have to pay you guys back for this" I yelled whispered but they shook their heads. "Not today, we will pay, we invited you so we will pay" Taehyung said and I felt bad.

I didn't say anything though. I'm really a burden, if I wasn't here, they wouldn't have to pay. When they were all finish eating and laughing around, they payed and we went outside, walking.

"Yay hyeri is our friend nowww" jimin started running everywhere and I smiled a little.

Why is all of this happening now? I'm so lost, like, do I like this? No one likes me.

We went at a park and hanged out there.

They are such dorks it's funny.

They are making me laugh and smile after so many years.

I felt me again. A little