The Grumpy Boss

The Grumpy Boss
Desirable Magnate Series
Book 1 of 6

***

WARNING: R18

Some parts may contain explicit words and mature scenes not suitable for readers age eighteen below. Kindly read at your own risk.

     Disclaimer:

Character's names, personalities, businesses, places, events, and scenarios used in this story are just from the writer's creative imagination or used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual incidents is purely coincidence.

Copyright © 2021 by noonabii

All rights reserved. No parts of this novel may be reproduced or adapted in any way possible without the writer's consent. Say no to plagiarism!

***

BLURB:

Being left behind by the people she cherished, Lura Elise Abejero wants nothing but to end her suffering. Unfortunately, fate brought her broken self to the cold yet ravishingly hot business magnate, Lucio Gavin Cradfordnot to fix nor save her but the other way around.

Would she still hold on to the man who broke her trust and took her love for granted? Or would she rather choose to bring back the love she had long forgotten?

***

NOTE:

This book has been revised and now available on Goodnovel.

Doon ko na po ipupublish ang complete revised version nito at magkakaroon din siya ng full english version soon. Click niyo lamang po ang external link sa baba para mabasa ito.

Sana suportahan niyo rin ako roon. Maraming salamat. :)

PS: Formerly entitled: Embracing Pain and the series' name was replaced from kuatro royal to desirable magnate. Aside from that, other details (such as; character's names, places, etc) has changed but the plot remains the same. Sa mga old readers ko, it's up to you if babasahin niyo ito ulit. But much better if you do. Maraming scenes din kasi akong pinalitan o binago. Still, kayo pa rin ang bahala. :)

Again, thank you so much everyone for the support. God bless us all! <3