Bad feeling

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal converstaion

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

NORMAL POV

"I think Tsuna-kun would like it"

"After all this is his favourite cake"

"I want to see Tsuna-nii happy"

"Me too!"

"Lambo-san too!"

"...Quiet down, Bossu doesn't like when he is disturbed from his sleep"

They knock on the door softly and went in Tsuna's room.

"Tsuna-san" Haru shook Tsuna slightly.

Tsuna open his eyes slowly and got up. He stretched himself and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes..?" He yawned slightly.

"We made your favourite! Strawberry cake!" Kyoko smiled.

Tsuna smiled.

"Thank you all of you.. I really appreciate it" Tsuna said gratefully.

"It's fine Tsuna-nii, you should take care of yourself, you look tired" Fuuta looked worried.

"You look pale too, Bossu" Chrome frowned, looking worried too.

"Sorry, I'll take care of myself more, I just feel tired, there's too many paperwork" Tsuna sighed.

"We can help!" Lambo exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I-Pin agreed.

"Sorry, you guys can't, Reborn will kill me for slacking and you kids should enjoy your childhood for now" Tsuna pat their heads.

"Hai!" Fuuta, I-Pin and Lambo smiled happily.

"We won't disturb you now Tsuna-san, rest well" Haru smiled cheerfully.

"Be careful Tsuna-kun" Kyoko smiled worriedly.

"If you need help, you can call us, that's what we guardians do Bossu" Chrome bowed slightly.

"Sorry to worry all of you, I'll be extra careful" Tsuna smiled softly.

They left the room leaving Tsuna alone.

Tsuna slowly finish his strawberry cake.

'Why do I feel that.. my classmates shouldn't have come like.. something bad is going to happen but not cause by my guardians?' Tsuna frowned.

"Tch" Tsuna clicked his tongue and groaned.

'I better take precautions about it.. Better to be careful than to be sorry' Tsuna massage his tense shoulders, laying down on his bed and doze off.

WITH THE OTHERS AND THE CLASS...

The class had finished exploring the jet. When they are too absorb in exploring, they totally forgot about Tsuna and his group of friends.