Part 3 : Fire Dragon Magic / Evanescence

Narrator : Welcome back to the story enjoy

Igneel : Your highness are you ready to train ?

Lucy : yes Igneel I'm ready , I want to do whatever it takes to save my friends and become stronger !

Igneel : may I ask what happened , my queen ?

Lucy : when a guild member named Lisanna , returned to fairy tail , she started telling lies on me and decided to put a spell on everyone and kicked me out , my Guild Members attacked me against their own will , because I know that a family member would never attack their own guild Member and kick them out , so when Grandeeney found me and I found out about my past , I decided to train and become strong to help my friends !

Igneel : ( smiles ) very well let's get started !

Lucy : ( starts to sweat ) wow it's incredibly hot in here , ( smiles ) but I'll get the hang of it , when and where do we start ?

Igneel : I have some books ready !

Lucy : okay

With fairy tail

Natsu's POV : the grand magic games is in at least 1 year , and we still haven't seen or found Lucy , none of us don't remember after we drunk that tea that Lisanna gave us , I need to ask her some questions when she comes back !

Lisanna : ( starts mixing up potions ) I don't care if Natsu invited that girl here , she doesn't belong in this guild hall , and she doesn't belong with Natsu , Natsu needs someone stronger on his team , and it's not her , I don't care where she is she's not coming back , if it's the last thing she does I will kill her before she even gets the chance to say goodbye to everyone in this guild hall ! ( walks out )

Mira : ( smiles ) hey Lisanna do you know where Lucy is ?

Guild Members go silent

Lisanna : ( smirks ) ( they don't remember what they did to her , this is good )

Cana : we'll do you know ?

Lisanna : I don't know where she is the last thing I saw was her being attacked by you all , I wanted to help her but , I was going on a job !

Natsu : Why didn't you tell us sooner now we have to go and find her !

Master Makarov : okay everyone go out and search for her call the rest of the guild members if anyone has found her ?

Guild Members : YEAH

Lisanna : ( I bet they won't find her when they can't find out the truth that I was the one to kick her out of the guild , by casting a spell on everyone here )

Back with Lucy

Evanescence : My Heart Is Broken Lyrics

I will wonder 'til the end of time, torn away from you.

I pulled away to face the pain.
I close my eyes and drift away.
Over the fear that I will not find
A way to heal my soul.
And I wonder 'til the end of time, torn away from you.

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold
(Over my heart).

I can't go living this way
But I can go back the way I came
Chained to this fear that I will never find
A way to heat my soul
And I wonder 'til the end of time,
Half alive without you

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us

Change open your eyes to the light
I denied it for so long
Say goodbye, goodbye

My heart is broken
Release me, I can't hold on
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep , my dark angel
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us to sorrows hold

Lucy : ( breathes fire ) FIRE DRAGONS ROAR

Igneel : ( smiles )

Lucy : FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST ( Boulders get destroyed )

Lucy : FIRE DRAGONS FLAME ELBOW

Lucy : FIRE DRAGONS CRIMSON LOTUS EXPLODING FLAME BLADE

Igneel : ( how lovely she'll be more strong for Natsu just like she hoped she would , and I hope she gets revenge on that girl for hurting her and kicking her out of the guild hall , that wasn't very nice of to do something to a queen )

Lucy : ( breathes heavily and starts to sweat )

Igneel : ( smiles ) my queen are you all right ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) yes Igneel I'm fine I guess I punched it to hard !

Igneel : next will be Grandeeney as soon as your done .

Lucy : who is the last dragon I'll have to train with ?

Igneel : Acnologia the Apocalypse Dragon King .

Lucy : okay !

Lucy : what's that ?

Igneel : that magical door opens when your done with a dragons training !

Lucy : okay thank you for training me Igneel ?

Igneel : ( smiles ) your welcome my queen ! Goodbye

Lucy : goodbye ( walks through the door )

Narrator : okay Lucy's done with her first training who will she train with next find out next time !

End of Part 3