I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.

Hey y'all! THANK YOU FOR READING (first of all) and second, I apologize. I'm following an emotional cliffhanger chapter with a filler. I apologize. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WAY BETTER SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP READING! I really do take into consideration your comments so if you want something to happen MAKE A COMMENT! I read ALL of them and will see what I can do about letting your comment come true! Love you all! As always, vote, comment, follow and ENJOY!

Magically yours,

Rosewood7

***************************************************

I drive Ol’ Rusty to school the next day and pick up Ryan on the way.

“Proceed to the place of desolate suffering,” he says as he steps into the truck. I don’t say anything as I pull out of his driveway and continue onto school.

“Are you OK?” he asks at my lack of response. I nod but still don’t say anything. I really don’t feel like talking today. However, Ryan keeps pushing. “Spill. What happened?”

“Nothing. I don’t want to talk about it,” I say quietly and turn on the radio. Ryan immediately turns it off.

“Which one is it? You don’t want to talk about it or it’s nothing?”

“I don’t want to talk about it, Ryan. Please don’t ask again,” I say. Ryan’s lips press together in a tight line.

“Did Dominico say something to you yesterday?” he asks.

“Please, Ryan? I don’t feel like talking,” I say.

“But I want to know what happened!” Ryan whines. I don’t reply and he sighs in defeat.

Why did Dominico have to go be such an idiot? Doesn’t he know how terrified that wizard makes me? Why does he always have to go along with everything Rosaline says? She’s mean! Downright cruel! I don’t want to see either of them again. Ever. Unfortunately, the people who created ‘high school’ didn’t create in-school restraining orders. We should have those… I see it now!

Ryan goes to catch up with Melissa after we reach the school and I park. I see Jaz in a deep conversation with Will, both of them smiling. I don’t bother them and instead go to my locker.

“What happened?!” I hear Izabella’s voice, causing me to jump.

“Good gravy, Izabella,” I breath, grabbing my books.

“You have to tell me what happened!” She demands.

“Were you talking to Ryan?” I ask her. She looks confused for a second then lets it go.

“Dominico locked in his room all night and wouldn’t talk to anyone. He hasn’t said a word since yesterday before school! What’s going on?” she asks.

“Depression? Abandonment issues? He should see a doctor,” I tell her, even though quite honestly I’d been in that same state last night after he left.

“You don’t seem particularly concerned,” Izabella notes. I shrug.

“He’ll get over it soon,” I say to her.

“No, he won’t. What happened, Faye? I’ve never seen him like this before! He’s scaring me!” she exclaims. I laugh once, humorlessly.

“You’re not the only one,” I say. “See you later!” I quickly turn to leave. Izabella catches my arm which is now not electric.

“Are you OK, Faye?” she asks, looking me in the eyes. It’s useless to lie to a warlock.

“No,” I admit, “and I probably won’t be for a while. So if I start taking it out on you, whack me upside the head and just tell me to knock it off, alright?”