Teacher pt 2 (G)

Request by: @EllieJones144

Vote, comment, enjoy!

"Hey y/n" Grayson smiled at you as you walked upto his room for your 'extra class'.

You entered his room and locked the door before turning to him.

"Well I had something in mind for class today, sir." You grinned as you began to pull your books out.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Let's play a game...you ask me questions, and for every question that I answer correctly, you remove a piece of your clothing."

"And I assume every time you give a wrong answer your clothes will come off?"

You smirked.

"Oh it's on."

And the quiz began.

Soon after five or six questions, he was down to his boxers and socks, while you all you had taken off were your sweater and your shoes.

"Come on sir, I'm sure you can make it harder."

He blushed, and soon you too were left with nothing but your bra and underwear.

"Come on" you egged him and suddenly his lips were on yours, leaving you breathless.

"You're such a tease" He groaned as you pushed him back.

"Tsk Tsk,  sir, come on there are rules"

"Screw the rules"

He pushed you to his bed and he was on top of you kissing and teasing. His fingers inched down your torso, and his lips followed. He flicked his tongue and gently ran his fingers up and down. He looked up at you, watched you as he made you scream with pleasure.

You grabbed his head, your fingers running through his soft locks, and pulled him back to your lips.

He smiled and you shifted your attention from his beautiful face to his beautiful body. Your hands roamed over his perfectly sculpted muscles. He caught his breath as your hands moved further down. You let out a giggle, and began to take him in your mouth. He let out throaty moans as you licked, and you looked up to see his head tilted backwards, eyes closed. His hands found their way to your hair, making you let out a sigh which pushed him over the edge.

"God you're amazing" he muttered and got ready to enter you. His lips moved to your neck and you moaned. Your bodies moved together, his hands cupping your breasts, yours scratching his back. His lips grazed your earlobe, your neck leaving marks, marking you as his. His fingers nimbly made their way down to your sweet spot, driving you to your climax, and soon after that, he released himself. His hand found yours.

"That was quite a game."