Harsh white fluorescent light,old desks, chains, pain, soft whispering cries, and Us.

We are the kidnapped ones.

The school Master's Students.

The ones who will suffer and suffer and never be freed until we are finished.

We cannot stop writing.

our fingers must never stray from our papers.

Our eyes must stay glued to the school masters assignments.

Or one of us will pay with our life.

We must not cry.

We must not be weak.

And we must be done with each chapter before the end of the day or one of us will end up missing.

Dead.

One of the school Master's example.

Dare to move and he will always spot you.

The School Master knows everything.

He is like a God.

Small cameras on each corner of the room record our every move.

Watching us.

Chains about our ankles tie us to the desk.

Trapping us.

And We will never be free,

never be free,

never be free.

Ever.

That is,If we don't make it out of this place alive.

He calls himself the School Master. Says he's trying to keep us from becoming stupid like the rest of children these days. That school is important and that we shouldn't take it for granted. He says if we get finished he will let us free, and if we dont he will get rid of us, and I believe him because it is my only will to live. I long to see my mother and father again, I longed to tell my little brother Max happy birthday because he turns five today. I long all of these things, but I must not show any emotion. I must stifle my tears and finish quickly. The school Master does not like cry babies, he will loom over you for one mistake and then smack you and beat you with his open hand or his steel bat, and I try and try to be an example for the little ones of us but I can't stop these tears from falling from my cheeks, and I can't stop my heart from aching for my parents to come and find me, to find us. To save us. But I know that it is not possible, that they will never ever find us because I have already managed to live for two years, without dying like the other girl yet i am still here living a nightmare i don't want to be in. Only the smartest will survive, if you don't pass each test you are no better dead to him. Every 4 months goes like this. Eliminating and eliminating, until one of us is left, and only one of us is the victor because Whoever fails the test dies. Whoever does not finish they're work for that day will not eat. Will not drink until it's done, and only then that one victor will be let free and will be able to see their parents again, and I want to be that person. No matter what it takes I want to go home alive.

My name is Keisha Strand and I am thirteen years old. He lured me into his van. bribed me with money, asked me "why wasn't I in school?" when I had skipped that day though i wish i hadn't been so entranced on going to the movies with my friends, if i could go back to the age of 10 i wouldn't be so naive and trusting and i hate myself for it . "schools important", he told me, that I "shouldn't skip it", and that if I let him drive me back to school then he would give me money a 100 dollar bill, and i believed him, i had never seen that kind of money, i remember him waving the money in the air. As if to prove he was not lying, so i got in the car unknowingly and rode for hours not knowing that it doesn't take that long to get back to school, until he pulled a gun on me and blind folded me and told me if screamed for help that he would kill me. I forget how the school master looks now, i only remember the dull paleness of his skin and the crazy look in his wild eyes how he was a nightmare. i wish not to explain anymore about him..he scares me. If the school hears my thoughts he will punish me.