Secret Admirer [Hajime X reader]

" Finally, Six Gravity and Procellarum are doing a joined concert" I was so exited about tomorrow that I stayed up all night thinking about it.

I'm a big fan of Hajime, if only I had the chance to talk to him but that's just a fan girls dream, as if that would ever happen to me of anyone.

I put in a CD of Six Gravity's song and listened to it over and over and over. No matter how many times I listen to it it never gets old.

The next day I was three hours ahead of time so I can have one of the first seats. But its was raining and I forgot to bring my umbrella , I blame the forecast they said it would be 10% rainy but I can't even see my hand in front of my face. 

I waited by the entrance for three hours when the finally opened the doors. I took a seat in one of the first row seats.

                      - time skip-

My heart was still beating fast because of how exiting it was I couldn't wait to get back to my house and write down what happened in my diary.

While I was walking home I heard a weird sound, so I following the sound when I came across a black rabbit with a blue collar. 

" Are you lost little guy" I said. Its fur was soaked and it was shivering. 

I took of my jacket and wrapped the rabbit up with it. ' I have to find the owner of this rabbit' I thought. 

I was walking when I slipped on a puddle of water and started falling. I didn't want the rabbit to get hurt so as fast as I could I turned around so the ground would hit my back.

I was half way to the ground when someone caught me. " Are you ok?"the person asked. " Ya Im fine, Thanks" I couldn't see his face because of all the rain.

The rabbit started to move a lot, so I took my jacket off of it when it jumped on the person. 

" Iv'e been looking for you everywhere" He said. " So your his owner?" I asked. " Ya, he must have went into my bag when I wasn't looking and when I opened it he ran out."

He grabbed out his phone and dialed a number. " Great no signal" He mumbled to himself.

" Um is something the matter?" I asked. " I told someone that once I found my rabbit that I'd call them but there's no signal." 

" Its probably because of the weather and it looks like to won't be over soon plus if you stay outside for to long you could catch a cold." " Well I might not have a choice" He said.

' It'd be bad if he and his rabbit caught a cold' I thought. " Um... If you want you can stay at my place till the weather passes" I couldn't handle it if someone caught a cold and I could have helped them.

" Are you sure?" they asked. " Ya, but only if you want to" I said. "Well I guess so" 

We started walking in silence to my place. ' I cant stand silence' I thought to my self. " Um do you know about Six Gravity and Procellarum?" I asked. " Ya " he replied. 

" I'm a fan of Hajime from Six Gravity, I just came from the Full Moon Festival and... Im sorry when I start talking about something that I like I can't stop" ' Great Im blabbing  again' I thought to my self.

" Well were here" I took out my key and opened the door. " I'll get some towels" I said as I went to the closet. I grabbed three towels and I went back. " Here you g..." I was about to give it to him when I suddenly noticed that he was Hajime from Six Gravity.