Forever Happy

You noticed the boys looked a little different when you finally caught sight of them; Ace had your name tattooed on his right arm, and Luffy had an "X"-shaped scar that took up most of the space of his chest. They hadn't noticed you, and even if they saw you, it would take a few seconds to recognize that the woman standing before them was you; Your hair had grown a few inches, you had a few new scars from battles fought with the Heart pirates, you've "filed out" a little more, and you'd also grown a few inches taller. You didn't tell them you were here, they didn't even know you were out from under Law's control. You saw the perfect chance to make your entrance; They had apparently acquired everyone from Luffys crew and had just sat down when you burst into the bar and walked straight to their table, saying with a grin that could rival Luffy's, "Hey, I'm looking for my doofus brother-in-law and my thick-headed husband, has anyone seen a loudmouthed, danger-prone boy with a straw hat and a narcoleptic fire freak with a dorky orange hat?" It took til you finished your sentence for everyone to figure out who you were, and after a few moments of stunned silence, both Ace and Luffy stood up from their chairs so fast they smashed into a million pieces on the floor, but they didn't notice, because they had already crossed the bar and were crushing you in their combined body-lock they called a hug, Luffy winding his arms around the three of you a few times. "(Y/N)!!" They shouted. After a few happy minutes of tearful reunion, you asked Luffy to introduce you to his crew. He started with a green-haired man with a scar over one eye named Zoro (he liked swords and weights, Luffy said), an orange-haired woman as Nami (she liked money, tangerines, and punching him), a long-nosed man named Ussop (inventing and fishing), a blond man with curly eyebrows as Sanji, (women and cooking *he was already hitting on you, saying nonsense like "a real woman". Ace promptly smacked him for hitting on his wife, asking Luffy to continue with the introductions*), a "transforming reindeer" as Chopper, (medicine and compliments, though he offended you while blushing when you said he was adorable.) a black-haired woman as Robin, (reading and relaxing) a cyborg named Franky (cola and saying SUUUUPERRRRR!!) and a talking skeleton with an Afro as Brook, who immediately asked to see your undies, earning a fire blast in the Afro from Ace. (he liked, according to Luffy, music and asking to see girl's undies, though Brook denied he'd ever gotten a chance to "get a good look at any girl's undies") You laughed at their shenanigans, Ace coming up behind you and resting his chin on your head, wrapping his arms around you.

You were surrounded with people you loved the remainder of your life, never again interrupted by deaths or torture. You were happy, you and Ace's four kids were on the road to Piracy, Luffy was pirate king, and everything was right in the world. You were both 98 (My Gran's age) when you and Ace died of old age, holding each other, smiling. You left behind a world that came to love you, celebrating birthdays and holidays as any self-respecting pirate would, with a whole lot of booze and rum. you and Ace lived a perfectly happy life, saddened only by the deaths of your friends as age took them, too, but saw them again in heaven, spending an eternity with the ones you love.

                                            THE END