Seduction

I decided to take it up a notch and come late for Math class.

Ding ding the bell rings. I did the cliche way and stayed in the bathroom for about a good 5 minutes.

I already told Cat to walk without me I was gonna be late just to annoy Mr. Malik. She laughed in reply.

Soon as I walked in Mr. Malik stopped talking and all eyes we're on me.

"Don't let me stop you" I wave him on to continue

"Do you have a pass" Mr. Malik asked after practically checking me out.

I just ignored him and kept walking to my seat in the back. Resulting in a mad teacher and chuckling/giggling class.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting a detention great another chance to mess with him.

After a long class of talking back and annoying Mr. Malik the bell finally rang.

Right before I could leave Mr. Malik grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm sick and tired of your sass and being a tease" Mr. Malik practically screams. Woah anger issues much.

I leaned in to his ear.

"I've been a bad girl maybe I need a punishment" I whispered really slow. He was really close to me I could slightly feel the bulge in his pants.

I took that chance while his grip loosed before he could talk to walk away. Not forgetting to sway me hips tho.

As I finished changing for p.e and chatting with Cathy. We walked over to our usual wall when Mr. Payne came and told us we were playing tennis.

Eh I'm pretty good if I say so myself. We had to practice rally's and right when Mr. Payne came by the ball hit him in the back of the head.

Causing the guys to laugh and the girls run up to him and practically molest him.

I wasn't trying to laugh but when Cathy did it was contagious.

"My office now" Mr. Payne scowls.

Woah what bite him in the butt. It truly was an accident but of course he won't believe it.

"It was an accident sorry" I actually surprisingly say apologetically.

"Now" he says sternly. Okay I'm in trouble.

When I enter his office the door is shut not even 3 seconds later. Okay this is weird.

"Yes sir I'm very sorry it was truly an accident" I say calmly.

"Sit on the desk" Mr. Payne says while walking towards me from the door.

"Sit on my desk now" he says strictly. Oh heck to the naw he thinks he's my dad or something.

"And if I don't what are you gonna do" I say while smirking.

He thens lifts me up on the desk might I say this guy works out. Wow and I could feel his abs mmh this guy is sexy. What am I saying he's your teacher.

"Um what are you doing" I almost stuttered all of it. What's happening to me.

"I've heard you been a naughty girl" he whispers in my while rubbing my thighs. It felt good but I've got a plan to stick to.

"Dose that mean I need a punishment" I whisper in his while grinding my hips in his twice. I hear a slight moan.

With that I hurried and left leaving him with a boner and a priceless face. Ha thought he was gonna get some.