{4}

Blake's pov

"Those can go over there Blake!" Wiess yelled as we started to set up for Ruby's party. I nodded and put some roses on a table. We are currently at Ruby's house along with Velvet, Coco, and Wiess. The four of us have been setting up for two hours and finally finished.

"I think we did good" Wiess said as she sat on the couch. I nodded, "yeah we did. Now I need to redo my make up" I said as I sat up. There was a knock at the door and we all looked. Wiess sighed before getting up. "I got it" she mumbled.

She opened the door and all I saw was a flash of yellow. What the fuck? Wiess sighed and put her fingers on the bridge of her nose. "Yang, what do you want?!" Wiess yelled as she walked down the hall.

I haven't seen Yang since yesterday. I heard mumbling then the sound of footsteps. "...and besides I promised to come back so the party will be- oh heya Blake" I turned and smiled. "Hi Yang" I said as I watched her put her fingerless gloves on.

"Oh anyways the party will be fine. I have Emerald and Mercury gaurding the perimeter so that Junior and his men won't get in" she said as she walked to the door with Wiess following.

"You have until midnight to be here. If you aren't, I'll have my personal assassin, assassinate you" Wiess said as Yang ran out the door. Wiess sighed, after closing the door. "3...2...1..." the door opened again and in came Yang.

"Where are my keys!?" she yelled as she walked down the hall. "On Ruby's desk in the red cup!" Wiess yelled sitting back down next to me. "Thanks" Yang said walking towards the door. "By guys, see ya later" she called as she shut the door behind her.

I looked at Wiess and she sighed. "If she's in a rush, she always forgets something" she said. I nodded and stood up. "Well we have about an hour left so let's start getting ready" I said as I headed towards the guess room.

When I went in there were three dresses laying on the bed. Coco was wearing a tux along with Ruby so Velvet went with them to help them put it on. I grabbed my dress and walked to the restroom.

My dress was black but faded into purple at the waist and white at the bottom. It had sleeves that went up to my elbows and I had a pair of purple heels. I removed my clothes and put on the dress. After fitting myself into the dress, I started redoing my make up even though I only wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow.

When I finished my make up, I began to hear the faint sound of music. I walked out the restroom and into the room to put my make up in my bag. I saw that Wiess already had her dress on and was applying light make up to her face.

"Hey, people are already here and Nora should be here in a couple of minutes with some of her friends" she said as I walked to the door. I nodded and walked out, leaving her alone.

The living room, dinning room, and kitchen were already crowded with people. I sighed and made my way to the kitchen to get myself a drink. I grabbed a solo cup and put some punch in it.

"That has alcohol in it" I quickly put the cup down and looked at who told me. It was Velvet. I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks" I said as I released the hug. "You're welcome, have you seen Yang?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No, I don't think she'll be here until later" I said. She nodded and walked off. More people began to arrive as Nora came. I walked off to the corner and sat down. I looked at the time and saw it was already 10:48pm.

I sighed and leaned back into my chair. The music was giving me a headache and I denied about six guys who asked me to dance. I groaned as more people came in. This is one huge party!

"Alright ladies and gentlemen!! I would like to anounce that the birthday girl is here!" Nora yelled into the microphone. The door opened and in came Ruby wearing a white tuxedo with red lacing and a red tie.