The Moon is Reborn

Sora sighed and looked up at her roof, her hands getting knotted into the silky sheets of her bed. She turned her head, looking over at the newspaper on her beside table. She frowned at the thought of the headline. '70% of Moon Destroyed' is what it said. She looked back up at her roof, her knotted white locks spreading out from beneath her. She blinked a couple of times before once again looking at the newspaper. She sat up and picked the pile of paper up, narrowing her eyes at the words. '70% of the Moon destroyed... Because of an un-named monster.' she thought. Sora tossed the paper onto her bed and snorted at the thought. She stood up and stretched, her petite figure wobbling at the sudden headrush. She hair fell down to it's proper length, to the middle of her back. She didnt even bother to make her bed as she practically stomped out of her room. She made her way to the kitchen to grab a snack when she felt her phone vibrate. She took it out of her back pocket and answered the call.

     "Hello? Who is this?" a masculine voice answered, his voice old and deep. "Hello, Moon. We have a job for you." she smiled and let go of her phone, holding it in place between her shoulder and cheek. She reached up to reach some crackers from a high shelf. "I'm guessing this is the government? What's the job and how much do I get?" she heard a laugh in the background, obviously fake. "Always getting right to buisness, eh?" the man cleared his throat before speaking once again. "I'm sure you've heard about the Moon. Well, the monster threatens to destroy the earth within a year, if no one assassinates him. We need you to help a class of Junior High students to defeat this creature. The reward of successfully killing him is ¥10 billion." her smile dropped slightly at the subject of the moon. She nodded, despite the fact that he couldnt see her. She placed the crackers on the counter and held her phone once again. "Very well then. When do I start?"

***

     She looked up at the school and sighed, holding onto the hem of her uniform. She tried touching the bland outfit up the best she could by adding lacy navy blue socks and a navy blue cardigan. She shrugged, thinking it was acceptable and walked into the building. She looked down, watching her feet make every step. She eventually found herself in the principals office. Her eyes took a while to adjust to the dark room. When they finnally did, she looked over at the man sitting in the chair behind the desk.

     "Why hello, Sora Mond~ Or should I say, Moon?" he chuckled darkly and motioned for her to come closer. Sora complied but didnt say a thing. "I'm sure the government told you everything you need to know. The most I can offer is directions to the E-Class and a list of all the students names. Even what they named the creature!" she nodded and held out her hand. "Thank you, sir. Do you happen to have any information on the students as well? That would be greatly appreciated." she smiled sweetly, but grimaced mentally on how she was acting. The principal shook his head. "No, I do not. But your a bright girl. I'm sure you can find that out for yourself." she frowned and nodded. You had a short talk with him about what they were learning before he gave you the directions to the class and handed you an envelope.

***

     Sora gasped and panted when she finnally reached the top of the hill leading to the class. She looked at the sky quickly before looking back down at the envelope. She opened it and inside saw some papers, a gun, a green knife, and a lot of tiny pink balls. She picked one up and inspected it, frowing. She deadpanned at it and squished it. 'You gotta be kidding me... This is what they have to kill him?' she thought. She shrugged it off and tossed the ball back in the envelope before marching into the class. Once she was in, she realised that it wasnt a class at all, but an abandoned school. She wandered down the halls before finding the class she was supposed to be in.

     She slid the door open and saw a giant yellow... Octopus? The thing looked over at her, it's permanent smile becoming a confused one. She quickly slid the door closed again and sighed. An ink mark appeared on her head as her eye twitched. 'An... Octopus destroyed the moon? You gotta be joking!' She took a deep breath and actually entered the class this time. She stepped in front of 'Koro Sensei' and bowed slightly before turning to the class and bowing, holding the envelope in both hands. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Sora Mond. Please take care of me." she stood up once again, her blank expression staring into every students eyes. Sora found a desk at the back of the class beside a boy with bright red hair. She sat down, sitting up straight. She opened up the envelope and grabbed the papers, looking through it. She ignored what the octopus was saying as she looked around the class, matching names to faces. She looked down once again, going to put the papers back when she saw a shadow cover her.

      She pulled out her knife quickly and held it out. She looked over at Koro Sensei, the tip of her blade millimetres away from his stomach. He had a flustered look on his face as she felt the entire class stop breathing. Sora lowered the rubber blade and frowned. "Sorry, Octo-Sensei. Force of habit." she smirked menicangly as he started to fake cry. He quickly found himself on his desk, curled up in a ball. "Even the new students dont like me!" the class laughed while she stared blankly at them. She raised a brow at seeing the class so happy. She didnt understand on why they were. She shrugged it off quickly and now payed attention to the teacher, smirking at how childish he was.

     'This assassination might be pretty interesting~'

Sorry if its short. I might try to make them longer. Hope you liked it, and see you in the next chapter~!))