Toast Girl

"Elle it's time for school." An older woman's voice yelled."Oh right I'm getting ready Ms.Yamizo!"Said a girl with a soft voice. Elle was a very polite and is a very beautiful girl. Some would say she looked like an angel who fell from the sky, but Elle didn't see herself that way;She believed if she had truly looked like that then why did her parents just leave her at an orphanage. Why did she have no friends at school she believed she was nothing special. As Elle brushed her long wavy violet hair in the mirror she stopped and with sad icy blue eyes she spoke "Why must I go to a place I'm hated the most?" As she let out a sigh she got dressed. For most sixteen year olds you always watched your body to make sure you were the perfect weight, but not Elle she didn't care for her outer appearance; though she did have an hourglass shaped body and everything was grown in nicely. She just believed your heart and soul should matter more,but she wasn't one to talk since no one ever stuck around, except for the kids in the orphanage."Well wish me luck Luna hopefully today will go smoothly." Elle said with a smile to her pet fox. " Bye Ms.Yamizo, bye everyone!" Muffled the girl with toast in her mouth as she waved her hand bye and ran to school.

"Mom I'm off to school since it's the first day I'll be home early."A voice yelled from down stairs. "Alright Honey I might be late tonight we have a meeting at four are you sure you'll be okay by yourself Zain?".A voice that sounded as beautiful as a melody yelled back."Mom I'm seventeen I'm pretty sure I can handle my self." Chuckled Zain as he told his mom bye and closed the door behind him. Zain was a very smart boy not to forget handsome and athletic, I'll just say it he was the perfect boy. Every girls dream, but Zain was clueless about love plus he often admitting he didn't belive in love since his father left his mother. As Zain moved his shaggy black hair from is deep sea blue eyes a girl running with toast in her mouth caught his attention. "I wonder if she's late for something that she needs breakfast to go" he thought to himself. When the truth is Elle had completely forgotten about the toast and wondered why she couldn't find it.