Chapter. 2 Red Aurora.

Aria/Day Dream's Pov.

I walked out of the taxi and looked around for a moment. Apparently today was the day when the sidekicks of the Justice League are gonna get a ture of the Hall of Justice. Yeah this was gonna be great, and since this was a public event that means that they could be in danger which is why i am here, i guess you could call me a secret bodyguard hehe... Anyway you're probably asking "Where are the others, i thought you guys where a team" well we are a team but just like me they have a life outside of the Dream Team(by the way i did not chose that name, it was Emi who chose it)so that's why i'm alone on this little mission.

I looked over to the Hall of Justice and began to walk over to the oh so grand building. As i came over to the crowd i started to blend in with the over hyper super hero fans. I saw the famous heros began walking down what i think is a catwalk.

'Superhero Fashion models, i can just see Batman and Martian Manhunter striking that pose'

I thought to myself and i began laughing quietly to myself, i stopped because i had to get back to what i came here to do and looked around for any sign of any kind of danger and when i saw none i started to walk over to one of the trees that was standing ok far away from the Hall of justice. And i climbed up and sat on a branch and took an appeal out of my bag and began eating it.

After about an hour of sitting around i decided to go home but i was immediately stopped when i saw Speedy Green Arrow's sidekick walking on the path that went right beside the tree i was sitting in.

'What's he doing out here... and where's his hat?'

He wasn't so far away when i realised that he was mumbling to himself, i listened closely to hear what he said.

"I can't believe i trusted him or them when they don't even trust us and they just treat us like we're nothing but sidekicks, they don't even treat us like partners, they just treat us like kids that have never done this before"

Wow looks like someone needs a like help to let off some steam, i crawled down the tree and hid behind it before he could see me, but i don't think so since it looked like he was a little too busy mumbling and being angry at whom i presume is the Justice League. I watched him walk by the tree i was hiding behind. I took a deep breath and put my bag over my shoulder and walked out from the hiding place and walked up beside him, but he didn't notice so i just kept on walking with him and listening to what he mumbled.

"I mean how can they expect us to have faith in them when they don't have faith in us"

"Well your their partner's right, and partners are supposed to have faith in each other so i see why you're so angry"

He immediately got ready in what i presume was a fighting position and had an arrow pointed straight at me.

'Sure why not i heal you wounds and as thanks you point your weapon at me thanks... but i am in my civilian form or outfit or whatever you'd call it'

"Hey Hey calm down no need to go all Mortal Kombat mode on me, i'm a civilian for potatoes sake"

He looked me up and down and finally lowered his bow but he was still really fucking ten's, but he let out a sigh and started to keep walking, but me being stubborn and all i ran up and kept walking with him. He tried to walk faster but i just walked faster too, then he began to jog and so did i, that's until he just stopped and looked at me and he looked angry as fuck.

"Look i am really not in the mood to deal with fucking fans so LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He yelled at me and began to stomp away angrily, but like i told you i'm stubborn and i'm not gonna give up. I walked up beside him and walked with him again