Chapter 17

Riley POV

I woke up with my head on Alex's chest. I didn't move. It was relaxing to hear her heartbeat in the silence. I moved alittle to get closer and Alex tightened her grip around my waist. I smiled alittle and just layed there. Last night was amazing. My first official time with the girl I love. I love Alex so much. I can't believe the last two months. They were crazy and amazing.

"Morning babygirl" I heard some on say in my ear. I opened my eyes slightly and looked up. Alex was smiling. "Morning" I cuddled more up against her. "Baby it's time to get up". I groaned and wrapped my arms around her neck. "No". She laughed and kissed my forehead. "Riles if you don't get up , I can't make breakfeast. ". I looked at her. I released her and moved. " You can sleep in while I make breakfeast. I know your tired from last night" she winked at me and got up. I blushed and looked at her naked body. She was beautiful and perfect. She threw on underwear and a sports bra and walked out of the room. FuCk she is perfect. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep waiting for my breakfeast.

Alex POV

I woke up with Riley cuddled up close to me. She was so perfect. "Morning babygirl" I whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes slightly and looked up at me. I smiled. " Morning" she cuddled up more against me. " Baby it's time to get up". She groaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. "No." I laughed and kissed her forehead. " Riles if you don't get up, I can't make breakfeast. ". She looked at me. She realsed her grip and moved over. " You can sleep in when I make breakfast. I know you are tired from last night." I winked at her as I got up. She blushed while she stared at my naked body. I mean I could stare at her naked body all day. She is beautiful. She is perfect. I threw on underwear and a sports bra and left the room to go make us some breakfast.

"BabyGirl" I said walking into the room. Riley was cuddled up in the blankets hugging a pillow. She is so Fucking adorable. I walked over to the side of the bed and placed a kiss on her cheek. " Time to get up babe". Her eyes fluttered open and looked at me. She smiled and pecked my lips before sitting up. "Breakfast time" I smirked and rubbed her neck. I rubbed the part of her neck of where I left my mark. My mark to say she was mine and would always be mine. She smiled and got up. She was perfect. I looked her up and down. FuCk she is perfect.

"Mhmm... This is so good Alex, looks like someone will be cooking more often" she smirked ate the last piece of her pancake. I laughed and grabbed her plate. I went back over to her and placed a kiss on her lips. " your lips taste like syrup" she whispered against my lips. I giggles and pecked her lips one more time before going back into our bedroom.