Good and Bad...

Every morning it's the same old thing, people wake up, get dressed, eat, and sleep...only if people were me they would understand that I'm not like them. I have another life to live and it craves for blood...

I awake to an annoying yell of, my mother. It's like nails on a chock board it irritates the hell out of me.

I try to ignore the horrible noise coming from a horrible mother but, it fails...like always. I sigh in defeat and got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes so they can adjust to the sun rays that beam through my window.

I open my closet and picked out my usual outfit a black shirt and over it a blue jacket with black shorts, black socks, and black shoes.

I do my usual morning routine and leave the house avoiding my parents.

I start walking to school knowing that my bully will be waiting for me. I don't get why it's me, out of everyone else it has to be me. Not like it bothers me but it gets me in trouble, late to class, cuts, black eyes, and my favorite...blood.

I must wait for the right time to finish her, her number is up anyways and Shachi is growing a little bit impatient.

I walk past the school gates and I hear people whispering, I ignore and walk into school to my locker. I put my stuff in my locker and out of no where I jump to a sudden yell of a group of boys all around....Hiroshima.

I blush as I saw him smile, it's so handsome and cute an- what the heck am I saying I don't like him...he would never notice me. I shake my head and as I turn and bumped into my bully...Sakura Kisage.

She pushes me. "Watch where your going freak!" I drop my head as my hair hides my eyes. "I apologize, can you please move." She laughs and her group of whore's laugh along with her. I try walking around them and I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my head.

Sakura was pulling my hair! "Why is your hair so ugly you should cut it, it would probably make you less ugly." She pulls me and throws me into the cleaning closet and locks me in. I bang on the door " LET ME OUT!" I could hear them laughing and people walking by and I knew I was never going to get out, I'm useless at this stage.

I sit in the corner with my head to my knees and let out a silent cry. Moments later the bell rings and I could hear them walk away and talking about me...for what felt like forever I hear the door open and I jolted my head up.

A teacher came to my rescue! As their eyes widen and walk over to me and kneeled in front of me. With a calm voice "How did you get in hear? Did someone do this to you?" I ignore and put my head back down and I could feel myself cry. I was super embarrassed and scared.

He pat's my head, trying to calm me down and hugs me. I jump to the sudden action. He talked to me calmly trying to earn my trust and I thought I could trust him, he's so nice to me. He offered that I join him in his class and he would contact all my teachers for my absence at class.

He walks me out the closest into his class room and hands me tissues. He pulls a desk next to his and tells me I could sit next to him and I could came down and help him teach class.

Minutes later the bell rings and I grew scared so I put my head down and wished I didn't have to be in the same class Sakura is in. The teacher pat's my head and opens his class room door.

I could hear the students walk in and some of them I could hear whispering. I wanted to take a peek but then again I didn't. The teacher walks to his desk "Good morning class, I hope you guys have your homework from yesterday." Students were taking out Their homework and placing them on the desk. I peek a little to get a look of who was here, as I look around I see no sign of Sakura but my eyes widen as I see...

I apologize very much for not being on Wattpad but I hope I made it up for making you guys this story I hope you guys enjoy and tell me if you guys want more!

Lots of love♡

Yui~