Brothers are always there.

Before you read the story you need too read this. Okay I didn't say It in the description but you are Ben's little brother. He's going to be 15 and you are 15 but he was born before you in the same year. Okay? Thanks!! (Lol sorry if my Grammer sucks )
~               ~
3rd persons P.O.V
You waved too your dad and sighed. He left to go to work because a 'call'. You really hated when he left you alone with your mom, which he hated too but you couldn't do anything about it. The only reason your mother abused you is because last year your brother died. His name was Benjamin.  Well, everyone called him Ben. That's when your mom started taking pills, and started abusing you. She would always say it was your fault but you weren't even there. You were at school doing a test when it happened anyway. Once you even beat up a kid that said 'Aw, little M/N! Wheres your brother? Is he gonna brag about video games or will he stay in the lake?' Which really made you snap. But anyway, your mom waved happily in till she saw that your dad's car left then turned to you. You gulped and took a step back knowing what would happen next. She looked at you with some kind of demon eyes and some how got a belt. You saw the belt and took a run for it. "M/N......YOU DON'T RUN FROM YOUR OWN MOTHER YOU DIRTY ANIMAL!!!" your mom screamed running after you. You ran up the stairs but slipped on the second one and fell. Your mom quickly got a hold of your foot and dragged you into the living room. You clawed at stuff trying to get a hold of it and get out of her grip but failed every time. You then cursed under your breath and looked at her. She laughed at the sight of you. "Haha! Look at you! You look more depressing then  Benjamin's dead body!" She laughed. You froze. How could....How could. A mother say that about her own child? You didn't speak. You just looked at her with per hate. Now you couldn't hit her cause she would hit you harder the you hit her. And you can't make a run for it cause when she takes those pills it makes her more faster and will get a hold of you. So plan A and plan B wouldn't work. She hit you with the belt on your ribs which made you grown in pain. You didn't care what would happen and kicked her in the stomach. You quickly got up and almost slipped running into the hall. You quickly grabbed the emergency bag which had 5 bottles of water, 4 juice boxes, 3 loaded guns, 2 knives, a flashlight with extra batteries, and 6 sandwiches, with 8 fruit snacks. Then there was a tiny note pad and about 3 pencils in the little pocket of the bag. You then ran up to the door and and got your brothers old Legend of Zelda hat from the coat rack and ran out the door. You sighed and breathed in the cool night air which went into your lungs.  You sighed and put the hat on your head.
# Time skip cause I'm gonna. XD #

You been walking for about two hours and your legs were killing yourself. You looked over and saw a Cafe. You tucked your - well, Ben's hat under your eyes just in case if something happens. You ran up to the door with the amount of energy that you had left in your legs. Your (E/C) Eyes scanned the cafe and saw there was just waiters and some couples in the cafe. It was about at least 2:00 am so there wasn't a lot of people in the cafe anyway. You walked up to a booth and sat in it sighing. After about 5 minutes a waiter came up to your booth and asked the regular " How can I take your order" thing. You looked up and faked a smile, "I'll just have a regular coffee." You said quietly and soft. The man nodded and told you it would be ready in a few minutes which you hummed a okay in response.  You looked around the cafe again and stopped when you saw one couple. You looked more closely at the man and your eyes widened. There was your dad. Sitting with some other chick. But you didn't want to say anything just yet cause it could be him and a lady talking about something important or it could be one of his coworkers.  The man who took your order came back with a small coffee and gave it to you. You thanked him and stared back at your dad and the girl.  Your phone started to ring and looked who was calling you. It didn't say anything and you didn't even know  the number. So you declined the call and took a sip of your coffee. You looked back at your dad. He was smiling which made you sick. He doesn't even give your mom that smile when she tries to act nice. He then took his hand and placed it on the girls. You almost spit out the coffee and coughed slightly. Some people looked at you and you looked at them back with a death glare. They then turned there heads back quickly and did what they were doing before they looked at you. You turned your way back to the booth your dad was sitting in and slammed your fist on the table almost breaking it. Your dad. Was kissing. The girl. And she. WAS KISSING BACK. That was it you grabbed your bag and walked over too them with tears in your eyes. The only man you trusted was cheating on your mother. You hated your mother, but still,  it was wrong.  You walked in front of them and spoke, "So dad, you like kissing her more then mom?" You asked in pure anger. He gasped and stopped kissing the girl and looked at you. "M/N! I-its um, not what it looks like!!" He lied. "Sure dad...I...don't believe you and I never will." You said with tears going down your face. The girl slapped him on his cheek a gasped. "You said you weren't married! You lied to me!" The woman yelled angered and got out of the booth."Hmph!" She hummed and grabbed her purse, walking away. " Mary, wait!" Your dad called which made you step on his foot with hate. He then yelped in pain. You took your last words too him and said. " Your. A. Ugly. Lier. I. Hate. You." You said and walked out of the cafe. You ran into the woods near the cafe and ran too a rock. You cried your eyes out which made them puffy and red. You hiccuped a few times and got off the rock. You slowly took out your flashlight and turned it on sense it was dark out side. You walked for about half an hour and got bored. You then stopped and turned your flashlight around. "Is anyone there?" You yelled a bit low. No answer.  You grumbled and walked away. You then walked for a hour getting sick of seeing  11 foot trees everywhere. You then saw a....mansion? It looked pretty old so you thought it would be a good place to rest and then head out the next morning trying to get out of this stupid forest.  (Sorry slendy, I didn't mean to call your forest stupid....XD)
You then walked up to the door and took a couple knocks. Silence. You predicted no one lived there. So, you we re e about to open the door, but you had a feeling not too. There was like a voice in your head saying not to do it. Which you followed it's orders. You shrug and walk to were the window was. The curtains had a Crack so you could see a little of stuff. You grabbed one of the guns just in case if something were to happen and had your guard up. You looked threw the window and saw some people, well you thought it was people and some were playing video games and some were reading books or eating, some was even fighting at a point! You giggled when a boy threw a chair and it hit a girl on the side of her head. She then smacked him with a pan and you snorted. "No wonder they couldn't hear me knocking on the door..." you laughed putting your gun in your Hoodie pocket. You then walked to the door again and grabbed a bandana so they, well, the people couldn't see your identity.  Cause just because they did something that made you laugh doesn't change jack. You checked to see if the door was locked; which it was, and huffed.  You looked around noticing that there was a window that was cracked opened and smiled. It was starting to rain so you had too get into shelter before the rain pores down harder. You then climbed half of the mansion with your clothes soaked cause the rain got harder by the second and found the window. You quickly climbed over to it and grabbed the window. You tried to open it all the way but it wouldn't move. You cursed to your self angrily and punched the window to make it break, which it gladly did. You winched at the sound and jumped in the room were ever it took you. Well, it had a bunch of games and the walls was green, and it had video game posters on the walls, which were mostly Legend of Zelda.  You didn't know you were crying in till you couldn't see, of the blurriness in your eyes. The room reminded you of Ben, so much. You walked around it and now tears were coming down your cheeks. You quickly wiped your face and walked out of the room. Soon  anought you were gonna get a panic attack staying in that room. You looked around and saw some stairs. You quietly walked over to it and looked down. You carefully looked at all the stairs. The second had a Crack that could break at any second, then the fifth  had a huge hole which was gonna be hard to pass. And the eighth was broke. Like, it was just a hole. Ha. Ha, this was gonna a piece of cake. Or so you thought. You walked down trying your best not to make any noise. You jumped over the second, almost tripped on the fifth, and the eighth you jumped over also. You then tightened the bandana on your mouth and quickly put your back against the wall.  You looked over your shoulder and saw the living room. There was the people that you saw when you were outside that was doing the same thing they were doing. You then froze seeing they didn't look like 'real' people. They looked like Barney gone wrong.  This was like horror movie in real life.  You rolled your eyes and started to shake. You heard a loud voice that sung, " Dinners ready!!" It sounded like a grown man, but he said it inside your head. Your head started ringing but you snapped out of it when you saw that the people was coming your way. You looked behind you were the kitchen was. But there was like a 10 foot guy in there. You saw some videos of people being about  taller the 8 ft so you just thought it was a guy who grown tall to be that tall I guess. You then remembered that you knew who to climb things that are flat, like walls, cause of special training you did with your only friend (who moved), at a old broken house in your street. You climbed it in about 5 seconds and stayed on the sealing. There was about fifteen people who walked into the kitchen - well, lost characters in shows. Well you thought they were.  There was even a dog! Most likely he was a lost character in The Amazing World Of Gumball. So you then waited in till they were all in the kitchen, screaming or eating food. Most likely screaming. You then dropped to the ground cause your arms and legs were killing you. You then remembered you didn't have no money. You shivered knowing you had to steal money and jewelry so you could get more food and get a place to stay. You quietly but quickly,  ran into the living room. You grabbed cents and and left over money that was sitting around. You noticed that it turned silent.  You froze, which you were digging in some box and turned around slowly. There was all the lost characters,  staring at your face. (Idk I like saying lost characters :/ )
Your eyes widened at the  things. Yup, this has to be some strange dream - No. Nightmare that is really realistic.  You dropped the box and stared at them back. You slowly got your gun out of your jacket Hoodie and walked slowly backwards. Then of course they walk forward slowly. You then looked around and ran into the kitchen jumping on the table and run to the back door. They ran after you with  pure hate in their eyes. You saw the door was locked, but of course,  being savage, you kick the glass door and it breaks. You laugh happily and knew, well thought, you would be able to get out of the old mansion alive. You then run while counting the money you stole while some of the lost characters still chasing you. You ran faster and but ran into something. You looked up and gulped. "Oh shoot..." you whispered to yourself seeing a faceless man, let me retrace that. FACE. LESS. You gulped scared out of your living mind. The thing - uh, faceless dude turned around and you almost passed out. It...it looked like a marshmallow. You pointed your finger to it and then mumbled "you...you..you look like a marshmallow......." you said then giggled. Which turned into laughter. You started cracking up!! The guy looked confused, no lie, and shot some kind of tentacle at you. You gasped when it grabbed you and it pulled you up to the marshmallow lost characters face. You poked it's  invisible nose and said 'boop' It then looked more confused. "Your...Not scared of me child....?" He asked having a weird looking face - uh, faceless face...I think. I don't know. :/

ANYWAY STAYED TUNED!! In...the next chapter.  I don't know what the name of it will be but what ever!!