RRRRRAAAAANNNNNDDDDOOOOMMMMNNNNEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

I got bored and wanted to make sure you guys didn't think I was dead sooooo.... yeah and have an adorable picture to go with it!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking through the city on a dark night. It was freezing outside as I walked on the cold side walk, barefoot. I pulled my hood up as a car passed by. I kept walking till I stood outside an old mask shop. I stared at all the old masks before walking in. I was greeted by dust and the smell of ashes. I walked in farther until something caught my eye. I turned to my side at a pile of debris. I went over to it and started to dig through it before eventually digging out a mask. It was a mask of a camera. I stared at the mask before putting it on it was big but still fit. Just as I turned to leave I was hit on the back of the head immediately blacking out.

I woke up with a jolt looking around frantically. I looked around only to see the same old room. "Ugh.... Just that dream again..." I say putting a hand over my mask. It's been 2 years that I've been stuck in this place... I grab the camera mask off my face to reveal very vibrant red eyes. I stare at the mask for a bit more... I sigh as I remember when I first got the mask two years ago.

~FlashBack~

"Daddy Pppleeeeaaassseee? (I don't know about you but that's how I used to beg) The little girl asked her father for the fifth time in that hour. He sighed. "Fine... we can go to the mask shop..." He said smiling at the girl's happy face. The girl was about to explode of excitement. She quickly grabbed her shoes and ran to the front door. The Man chuckled as he walked to the door. "Be back by 5!" Yells the mother in the kitchen.

~Time Skip~

When they got there the little girl immediately ran to one mask. She always liked that one because it reminded her of one of her favorite Gamers. She stared at the mask till her dad walked over." Is that your favorite one?" He asked picking it up. The girl nods. "Well..." he said as he thought for a moment before nodding. "Why not." He states as he walks up to the cashier with the mask. He talks to the cashier before nodding and handing the cashier money. He then hands the mask to the little girl. She looks confused for a second before her face lights up. "It's for you." The father says as the child starts jumping up and down in joy. But she never got to keep it... There was a loud crash as the place shook and the smell of smoke soon came to be clear.

~FlashBack End~

I sigh as I sit up from the board they call a bed. I just look around the cell like I do every morning to see if there is a difference. "same Grey walls, same metal door.... Nothing different..." I say in a bored voice as I walk up to the door and look under the door. There was an air current but was shortly lived as a shadow soon loomed over the gap blocking it off. I yelp as the door swings opened. I quickly put my mask back on before the man can see my eyes. He glares down at me before roughly grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the cell. I somewhat struggled since this has happened for the past 2 years. The man drags me into a hallway that has a glass window looking into a medium sized white room. The strange thing was that there were figures in the room? Upon closer inspection, I realized that the figures were other kids! But before I could think of it more of it I was roughly pulled into a dark room, but before I could do anything about it I passed out.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Well... this was a whole bunch of flashbacks, but it's a start I guess? Well any who see ya' in the next chapter!