Friends

Sorry it is long
----------------------------------------------
Hikari's POV

I was walking down a long pink-ew- hallway, looking for my classroom. I had gotten my schedule yesterday, also my uniform. I told them that I wasn't gong to wear that. I seduced the guy into giving me the freedom to wear whatever I want. Tch, I thought, men are all the same; perverts.

I look down at my paper, schedule, whatever, and see that my first class is business in room 304. I look to my right; 299. To my left; 300. I walked farther down, 301, 302, 303...Ah! There it is! Room 304.

I open the light brown door-seriously these colors- to find people were already starting at me. I walked in confidently, head held up high. I turned to face the class. "Introduce yourse-." The teacher was about to say but was cut off by me. "I am Hikari Jabury. I like studying." I said the last word sensuously and with a wink.

I laughed as I saw mostly all the men practically swooning as I did that. Except for two. One was really pale with black hair and eyes and had glasses, looking very bored. The other was a very tiny bit darker than the boy he was sitting next to. He was blond with violet eyes and a very blinding smile (second to mine of course.)

I walked over to my seat, next to a girl with long white/gray hair that was writing notes...no, drawing, yeah that's what she was doing, drawing. "Hey. What's your name, hun?" Her big slanted eyes widened and she jumped a little as I touched her arm in a flirtatious manner. I don't do it on purpose, it's just a habit.

"Toran Black." She said in such a horse voice that made even me cringe. She, I guessed, hasn't spoken in a long while. "Well," I started, trying to start a conversation. "Black, I am new here can you show me around?" Toran finally looked up from her drawing and faced me, silver eyes looking into violet. "I am also new here, sorry." She said with a lopsided smile. I found out at that moment just how contagious her smile is. I smiled, a genuine smile, not those fake ones I do for all those horny men. "Nah, it fine." I said with a chuckle. Just then the bell rang, signaling for class to start.

$$$$$$Time Skip$$$$$$

By the time class was over I was almost half way asleep. Why do I feel weird when ever I am near Toran? Do I swing that way? Why have I barley noticed this?

"Ri...Kari...Hikari!!" Someone screamed in my ear, causing my eyes to flutter open. I looked around and see that everyone was leaving. Oh... It's time for me to leave to Advanced Calculus. I got up and that's when I noticed the little girl with big hazel eyes and light brown hair. "Hey... Um, your kinda in my way." I said puffing out my chest. "Ok." She said moving out of my way. I walked past her and into the hallway. Unfortunately, I didn't lose the little girl. She was following me. Great,I thought sarcastically. I sigh, "What do you want little girl?" I said in an irritated voice. "Can you hold Ty-Ty form me? I need to go to my next class;Law." She held up a cute plush tiger.

" She held up a cute plush tiger

I sighed, "Sure why not." I grabbed the stuffed animal and checked it. It is kinda cute. With that she ran off with a short 'thank you' and smile. Wait, I thought, she is a high schooler?! She's so tiny though! I shook it off. You should never judge a book by its cover, I thought.

I walked farther down and I saw a very familiar tall guy with really short black hair and really black eyes with a little boy-high schooler- that has dirty blond hair and light bronze eyes. My eyes burned red and I marched over to him and I slapped him.

That's right. I. Slapped. Takashi Morinozuka. He looked at me surprised for a moment but became uncharacteristically mad. "What was that for?!" He said-in that deep voice I used to love- while holing his reddening cheek. "You know what for, you asshole!!!!" I screamed at him, ignoring the angered faces of both the men and the women that were crowding around us.

"You were the one that cheated on me!" He -again uncharacteristically- yelled (or as close to yelling Mori can get.) I felt myself falter but I was still pretty pissed. "So? You could have broken up with me then! But noooo! You just had to, fucking, karate kick me! Oh and let's not mention also getting me put in jail!" He looked hurt for a moment but then the little boy decided at this moment to speak "Who are you?" He asked in a tiny voice.

"I am so sorry you had to watch that, kid." I said to him, genuinely sorry. "It's ok but how do you know Takashi? And you never told me who you were." He said clutching the pink bunny in his arms tighter. Then Taka over here said, venom in his voice, "You don't want to know, Mitsukuni." Then left.

Omg, that guy infuriates me so much! I want to punch something so fucking bad! I was fast walking to my Advanced Calculus room when I bumped into a pretty tall person. I got knocked down but got back up and finally I looked at the person. She had short raven hair with shining golden eyes. She wasn't wearing her uniform either. "Watch it, pussy!" She said in a rude manner while scoffing. "Grrrrrrrrr" I growled at her. She laughed, "You got guts growling at me." "Let me get to class." I said as I tried to walk pass her but she stoped me with an out stretched arm. "Not so fast," She said grabbing my wrist, pulling me down the hallway. "I am going to show you something."

Less than 10 minutes later I was dragged to light brown double doors. She opened them to reveal a boxing gym. "Why are we here?" I looked up at her curiously tilting my head to the side. "This is where I go to get all of my anger out." She said, smiling proud of herself. "Why am I here?" I didn't know her smile could get even wider, but it did. "You are here because I could see the anger you have. You can channel that anger to the bag." She pointed to a brown punching bag that probably cost a lot of money.

" She pointed to a brown punching bag that probably cost a lot of money

"Go ahead. I'll be over there." She pointed to a punching bag similar to 'mine' but hers was black. "Oh! Wait! Here." She handed me the same (brown) colored gloves. "Can't fight without these." I watched as she chuckled lightly while I took the gloves from her and put them on.

I went over to the bag and couldn't think of anything that got me angry. Hold up! There is one person. My fucking ex-boyfriend, Taka. I growled. He knew that was part of my job!

Punch.

He didn't have to fucking kick me!

Punch.

He didn't have to put a trail on my ass!

Punch. Punch. Kick.

He didn't have to lie!

Kick. Kick. Punch.

He didn't have to put me in jail!!

Kick. Kick. Punch. Punch. Kick. Kick

I didn't notice the pair of silver eyes staring curiously at me.

TBC