Chapter 1 lie/decision

Angie's P.O.V.

I was walking out of the kitchen into the dinning room when I saw Esmeralda and Violetta singing together of course it broke my heart seeing it and I think vilu noticed So I went back into the Kitchen and that's when Olga came in.

"Hey sweetie why do you look so sad, what wrong tell Olga" she said  with that look that moms do when they are worried

"Olga Im fine don't worry" I said in a calm voice

"Ángeles don't lie to me" she said

I knew she wouldn't drop it so I decided to make something up quickly and what I said was kinda stupid I could have said something else but I said I had boy trouble I'm so stupid.

And of course Violetta and esmeralda came right at that very moment just my luck

"Oh Angie do I know this guy?" Asked violetta

"No you don't" i said and I felt bad for lying to them but I had no choice.

"Tell us more about him" said Olga

"Oh please do" said Esmeralda I can't say how much I hate her.

"Okay girls fine, he's  great I like him, but I don't think he likes me and to make things worse he's my best friend and I don't want to ruin everything between us" I say

"Wait you like PABLO!!!!" Said Violetta particularly yelling out to the world.

I think I was just having horrible luck today or something  because that's when German and Ramallo walked into the kitchen. Things were going great as you can tell.

"What?" Said German

"No no no, of course it isn't Pablo I said my best best friend" I said

"But I thought Pablo was you best friend" said Violetta confused.

Everyone else was just watching us like we were in a movie not saying anything it was kinda awkward if I may say so.

"Yes, Pablo is one of my best friend but I have my Best Friend the one I can tell everything to. I don't know if you get it but yeah" I said

" yeah I get it but then who is it" she said.

(A/N I'm gonna add Barry Allen as her bff he is from the Flash so you may know him, you'll see why i add him later)
" Well his name is Barry Allen" I said which was a lie I don't like him at all but it's fine.

Everyone said they've never heard of him. Well clearly they haven't I don't talk about him much.

"Well i never talk about him, but I known him since we were both very young since I think 5"  I said which that part wasn't a lie.

"Angie why do I think you are making this up because you've never talked about him" said German.

"I'm not lying and why would I?" I said

"Well I don't know" said German

"So...when can we meet him " said violetta